Matthijs de Ligt (40 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
“I understand if the fans felt betrayed, but I never intended to speak ill of Juve. I admire the fans because they stand by the team in crisis.I hope that they do well both in the league and in the cups."

- De Ligt / @SkySport

I have never said some things that came out in the Italian media; I have so much love for Juventus and its fans. I'm sorry for their difficult moment... I hope Juve always wins." DeLigt (@SkySport)
:shifty:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Matthijs #deLigt to 'Sky Sport' after the #BayernMunich win against #PSG: "I always follow #Juventus, to me it's a big club. Some things were said that were not true, I understand the fans but I never spoke badly about la Vecchia Signora. I have so much love for the bianconero club and its fans. I hope that #Juventus win many more games and that they do well in both Serie A and Europa League".

[@AroundJuventus]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Matthijs #deLigt to 'Sky Sport' after the #BayernMunich win against #PSG: "I always follow #Juventus, to me it's a big club. Some things were said that were not true, I understand the fans but I never spoke badly about la Vecchia Signora. I have so much love for the bianconero club and its fans. I hope that #Juventus win many more games and that they do well in both Serie A and Europa League".

[@AroundJuventus]
I dont know what he said or didnt say but I do know this guy is young and a very good defender but he is NOT flawless and shouldnt be worth 70M-80M.
He is a 40M-50M player who has age on his side which makes it to inflate to 70M-80M.
In any case he is the past and since he never was a symbol of this club I really dont care what he has to say.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Most overrated player. Not sure which signing was worse him or Arthur? Imaging if we signed a midfielder instead. I know it's crazy for the Juve board to think that weak positions should be strengthened, but still...
Still much more better than rugani. I don't know what went wrong for him at juve, but it's probably not entirely down to him. people talk shit about his career at juve because of the amount of money we paid for him. He wasn't coached effectively during 3 years with 3 different coaches tenures , the fact not a single juve player showed any sign of progression during that period is proof of that.(2017-2021).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)