Matthijs de Ligt (41 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:lol2:

I can't believe you guys are pissed off at someone who is helping investigate a crime.

Fraud was committed and you're pissed off it's being aided by people following the law. If it was FIFA you'd clap, but because it's your beloved Juve you're all butthurt.
He is like Batman, actually. He sees crimes and stands up against them.

Imagine if homeless children don't get any hot soup in winter because money is missing from the taxes

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I can't believe you guys are pissed off at someone who is helping investigate a crime.

Fraud was committed and you're pissed off it's being aided by people following the law. If it was FIFA you'd clap, but because it's your beloved Juve you're all butthurt.
Oh noes fans of a team aren't being totally objective and unbiased what a shock

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I love snitches, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't want literal crimes being committed. :lol:

At some point there is a duty to inform.
Ofc you do. No surprise there. We are not talking about whistleblower who saved millions of lives but a rich footballer that was afraid of not being paid so he snitched. Btw, go fuck yourself.

Jun 16, 2020

Yo dude don’t blame us, we’re trying to safe everything that’s still possible to safe

Apr 12, 2004
You the snitch that got Hoeneß in prison and Rummenigge's qatari "gift" rolex taken away from him at the airport? Not bad. The Kaiser prolly fell over you too.
If I knew anything about that shit, I would have told the police.

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc you do. No surprise there. We are not talking about whistleblower who saved millions of lives but a rich footballer that was afraid of not being paid so he snitched. Btw, go fuck yourself.
:cry:

You're right, the level of crime matters.....

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
He's angry that Van Gaal permabenched him in Qatar, probably because Juventus didn't work him hard enough in training then again, clearly not worked hard enough at Bayern either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)