Matthijs de Ligt (46 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Madrid Varane not United. Joining United does more harm to players than being hit by a car

- - - Updated - - -

He could have said Thiago Silva, Chiellini or Ramos for example. Varane is nowhere near that level. He's too injury-prone and inconsistent, and he peaked for like 2 seasons.
Honestly I don't see Thiago Silva as having been that good. I didnt use Chiellini and Ramos because they're of a much older generation.

As for De Ligt: Varane at any level is a step up compared to him. He sucked for us as part of a broken defense, really no big difference from Varane at United. At least Varane could lay some blame on Maguire being horrid. Cant say that about Chiellini and Bonnuci. And ofc Varane was really good at Madrid at the highest level for many years.

De Ligt had what looks like a fluke season at Ajax. Varane is next level to this guy.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
5 different goal scorers. lol meanwhile we just want someone that can cross into the box...
Bayern are on another level, but it also helps that they play in a league where all other clubs are their feeder clubs and somehow manage to successfully fuck themselves over time and time again. Die Bundesliga is not far off from Ligue 1 in terms of competitiveness.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bayern are on another level, but it also helps that they play in a league where all other clubs are their feeder clubs and somehow manage to successfully fuck themselves over time and time again. Die Bundesliga is not far off from Ligue 1 in terms of competitiveness.
It's probably less competitive now, the Bundesliga I mean. At least PSG manage to fuck up from time to time because their team full of mercenaries couldn't care less about Ligue 1. Their only aim is the CL.

Bayern has a totally different mindset compared to the French oil club. If we didn't care like PSG, well then Dortmund would probably have won at least 1-2 titles the last 10 years, 2019 especially comes to mind.

It also has to do with the fact that our recruitment became way better than lets just say 10-15 years ago. We been much better at conducting business and staying on top that way.

Then you also have Dortmund, Schalke, HSV, Gladbach, Werder etc underperforming big time. Especially HSV, Werder and Schalke has been shambolic bad recently. Such big clubs with big traditions should do much better, but many German clubs are led by pure amateurs.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
t

It's probably less competitive now, the Bundesliga I mean. At least PSG manage to fuck up from time to time because their team full of mercenaries couldn't care less about Ligue 1. Their only aim is the CL.

Bayern has a totally different mindset compared to the French oil club. If we didn't care like PSG would Dortmund probably have won at least 1-2 titles the last 10 years, 2019 especially comes to mind.

It also has to do with the fact that our recruitment became way better than lets just say 10-15 years ago. We been much better at conducting business and staying on top that way.

Then you also have Dortmund, Schalke, HSV, Gladbach, Werder etc underperforming big time. Especially HSV, Werder and Schalke has been shambolic bad recently.
I want to see the goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)