Matthijs de Ligt (33 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
BM got Gravenberch and Mané for 50m, it's just silly. They may struggle to adapt after Lewa but on paper they still look so crazily good. Eventually they'll need to get a proper striker I think. Mané is good but he is not Lewa-good, I prefer when he starts out wide. But that's just my preference.
MDL should be able to step in eventually. He might need some time to adapt to their high defensive line. Upacameno's physique will be needed so it's up to MDL to challenge Hernandez.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This guy is saying the intensity in training is much harder at Bayern. In Juventus it was more focused on tactics and systems. Maybe that’s why the players can’t do much in games and are injured all the time.
Maybe it was focused on this in order to teach him how to keep your position, a pity that he didnt learn it after so many years.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Couldn't care less about him. Bremer is better.
Yeah it feels much more comfortable with him. I have my doubts De Ligt will really become the player he was said to become, even the game vs Inter he wasnt really convicing for me, but it applies for the whole defence of Bayern - cant really understand how Inter didnt score even once from this chances.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Of course he's shit talking, guy barely needs to do any defending for Bayern but no way they keep a clean sheet against Barcelona. Let's see how far your intensity gets you without tactics.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Alot of saltiness in this thread. Can't blame DeLigt for wanting to leave and can't argue with him for saying it how it is.

We clearly struggle with fitness and Intensity. He isn't wrong.

I wish more players would be more open and honest I'm sick of everyone in football kissing each others asses and always trying to say the right thing. Nothing makes me want to puke more than listening to a player or manager trying to be professional during an interview when you know everything they're saying is fake, rehearsed or generic.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
What makes you think Bayern doesnt have any tactics? :shifty:
Of course they have tactics but he doesn't need to defend much in such a dominant team. We trained him about tactics which is why our dessicated Bonucci and Chiellini won the Euros, but he's too proud to see it.

Bayern can train him to be a better defender in their own way but he left a defense university and shits on us immediately. That's not cool and he should keep quiet because he's shown nothing yet.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
SALIHAMIDZIC:

“Juve wanted to sell” Salihamidzic discusses buying De Ligt from Juventus
De Ligt wanted to leave and had very little interest in extending his contract at the Allianz Stadium.
“There was a lot of respect in the De Ligt negotiation. I have a good relationship with the club, I’ve been there for 4 years, I have many friends in Turin, including people who work in society.
“My idea was to bring the player to Monaco but with respect for Juve. We found the right situation for everyone. Juve wanted to sell, we wanted to buy and Matthijs wanted to come to us: the deal ended well.”
https://www.juvefc.com/juve-wanted-to-sell-salihamidzic-discusses-buying-de-ligt-from-juventus/

https://football-italia.net/saliham...t-inter-says-juventus-wanted-to-sell-de-ligt/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)