Matthijs de Ligt (32 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Cant disagree with him judging by the last few years. It's very important that we start winning again and restore the image that it's a place great to grow from promising to established top player. We are not a super rich club. To be attractive we have to be seen as a great place to become world class. Hopefully Vlahovic will prove this.

Nightmare scenario is United. Big name and so much money but no one wants to go.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It was a difficult game, especially after the pitch got drier and drier, we had the ball constantly and it’s not so easy,” Klopp said. “West Brom obviously decided not to water the pitch at half-time again. It was quite difficult.

“I was not happy with the pitch. You never played football, obviously. It makes a massive difference. If you’re like West Brom, the ball constantly in the air, you don’t need a wet pitch.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It was a difficult game, especially after the pitch got drier and drier, we had the ball constantly and it’s not so easy,” Klopp said. “West Brom obviously decided not to water the pitch at half-time again. It was quite difficult.

“I was not happy with the pitch. You never played football, obviously. It makes a massive difference. If you’re like West Brom, the ball constantly in the air, you don’t need a wet pitch.
He’s really trying hard to one-up his previous blaming poor results on wind. :lol2:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Too early to judge Bremer. What we do know is that we paid top dollar thinking we were buying the mbappe of defenders from Ajax and he never settled here. Now he moves to Bayern under similar pretenses and the early signs are that he is not a guarantee. Note that they got him at a discount too because he insisted on Bayern

We will see how he fares but I am yet to be convinced this guy is ever going to be at the level of Van Dijk or Varane etc...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Too early to judge Bremer. What we do know is that we paid top dollar thinking we were buying the mbappe of defenders from Ajax and he never settled here. Now he moves to Bayern under similar pretenses and the early signs are that he is not a guarantee. Note that they got him at a discount too because he insisted on Bayern

We will see how he fares but I am yet to be convinced this guy is ever going to be at the level of Van Dijk or Varane etc...
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)