Matthijs de Ligt (46 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
He simply was too expensive both transfer fee and wages wise. Fucked up our entire team and covid made it even worse.

We are going to regret it tho. I just know he'll be one of the best defenders of the world for years to come.

Then again. Normally we would lose amazing players for free, so getting a lot of money back is good. Now spend it wisely.

Thanks and good bye MDL! Hopefully we'll see you back here in a couple of years. Italy is more beautiful than Germany and you've learned the language.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He simply was too expensive both transfer fee and wages wise. Fucked up our entire team and covid made it even worse.

We are going to regret it tho. I just know he'll be one of the best defenders of the world for years to come.

Then again. Normally we would lose amazing players for free, so getting a lot of money back is good. Now spend it wisely.

Thanks and good bye MDL! Hopefully we'll see you back here in a couple of years. Italy is more beautiful than Germany and you've learned the language.
Regret it how? He didn’t want to stay here and would probably left in a couple of years for free.

Apr 12, 2004

Germany is more socially aligned with his native country, he grew up a Bayern fan.....

Jan 22, 2016
On technical aspects, he is a great defender. But doesn't have a brain to become a Chiellini caliber player.
He has too many fuck ups during games especially when you give him too much time to think and defend deep.

However, he will be a good signing for Bayern. It doesn't require a brain to defend high up. He only needs to rely on his physical aspects and play with instinct.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Wrong signing at the wrong time. We desperately tried to keep our dynasty going in the expense of the team. Signed Ronaldo and De Ligt on a big money to lose them later on because we couldn't afford them. I will always miss him, because he still chose us to learn from the best.

Whatever future holds for him, i know there's a little bit of Juventino in his heart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)