Matthijs de Ligt (58 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Well, I’m sure we’ll be reminded of them again at Bayern.

Jj is an absolute sub club these days.
I was sure I would be remained of them in these 3 years he played here, but alas you just can't be better than grandpa Chiello and at times Mr. ass tackle when you make 12 million a year and you come at 85 million.
It was a too big of challange for mister handball.

- - - Updated - - -

How many “great” seasons does Bremer have?
How many "great" season did de ligt have?
The Bremer guy won defensive player of the year in Seria A, you know, the award our 12 million jewel didn't even come close.

- - - Updated - - -

This forum loves to complain about everything.

Selling this guy was smart move , I thought he was better than this , but fuckin hell even fucking Kaluku had better than him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No bro, you don't understand. De Ligt has grinta, which for some în the Tuz medium it translates automatically to quality.
On field performances doesn't matter.

Also people seem to forget that in one point in time demiral was starting over him in his first season, before his acl injury.
That's how "great" of a businesses that bozo tici did.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We overpaid for him, as have bayern. The difference is that he will grow into one of the world's best at bayern..maybe not straight away but by the age of 25 he will be a monster.

Sad to see him leave...our two best CBs have left this summer.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
I knew from the day he joined he wouldn't stay long and to be fair he hasn't exactly been amazing so im not bothered about losing him he makes far too many errors ... having potential doesn't make you great ask cassano :D

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
70mil + 10mil add-ons, this management is as retarded as the last one. Now they'll pay 50 mil for one of the Brazilians we're linked with :lol: Congrats to Bayern, a real top club.

- - - Updated - - -

Losing Chiellini and De Ligt in the same window, this is not a club that's aiming for Europe.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
70mil + 10mil add-ons, this management is as retarded as the last one. Now they'll pay 50 mil for one of the Brazilians we're linked with :lol: Congrats to Bayern, a real top club.
What's wrong with 70 +10 in add ons?? Fair enough if he had been the best defender around but he hasn't even been the best in serie a . Nobody will pay more than that or they would step forward

Strickland

May 17, 2019
What's wrong with 70 +10 in add ons?? Fair enough if he had been the best defender around but he hasn't even been the best in serie a . Nobody will pay more than that or they would step forward
I think an even bigger problem is his salary that takes a big portion of the full cost of the player. de Ligt is rumoured to become the best paid player for Bayern and that might have implications for their future negotiations with their star players as well

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
70mil + 10mil add-ons, this management is as retarded as the last one. Now they'll pay 50 mil for one of the Brazilians we're linked with Congrats to Bayern, a real top club.

- - - Updated - - -

Losing Chiellini and De Ligt in the same window, this is not a club that's aiming for Europe.
So we should hape kept Chiellini until he is 70?

And nothing wrong with selling De Ligt for 80mln, at most we could have get another 10mln but maybe lost some other targets in the mean time.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The only downside for us is that we need to backfill another starting position. Other than that the club cashed out at both time/price that would not be possible next season. It’s win for the club.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
So we should hape kept Chiellini until he is 70?

And nothing wrong with selling De Ligt for 80mln, at most we could have get another 10mln but maybe lost some other targets in the mean time.
No, we should've kept de Ligt, not lose both of them in one window. 70mil+10mil add-ons is a great deal for Bayern in todays market for the future best defender.

- - - Updated - - -

So if the biggest offer was 50 mil we should've sold him ?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Confused about concern losing Chielli too. Juve should have been prepared long ago about his replacement. If going back a year in #3 thread plenty of posters thought he wouldn't/shouldn't have been with the team this past year. I thought he was productive as a semi-starter. The guy is a LEGEND and hopefully enjoys time in LA!
:chiello:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
No, we should've kept de Ligt, not lose both of them in one window. 70mil+10mil add-ons is a great deal for Bayern in todays market for the future best defender.

- - - Updated - - -

Future best defender who was outperformed by at least 5/6 defenders in Serie A .

Demiral before the injury was better than him , Chiellini was way better . Christian Romero had better season .

De Vrij had better season (2 years ago) , same goes for Bastoni,Skriniar who were way better last season.

Koulibaly too (this is understandable though) , fucking Rrahmani had better season.

Tomori was better last season, even KaluLOL had better season.

And i’m not even talking about defenders from EPL,La Liga .

On top of this he was highest paid player in the league.

But he is “future best defender” because 3 years ago he scored 2 headers in champions legaue

And you talking about the future like you know exactly,if someone told me back in 2015 , Lewa,Salah,Benz are going to have better career than Neymar I wouldn’t believe it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Why we should have kept him?
So he can leach another undeserving 12 million while being disgruntled the whole season for not moving him on?
Or to put another mediocre season next year and after leave for what he is worth next year?

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Confused about concern losing Chielli too. Juve should have been prepared long ago about his replacement. If going back a year in #3 thread plenty of posters thought he wouldn't/shouldn't have been with the team this past year. I thought he was productive as a semi-starter. The guy is a LEGEND and hopefully enjoys time in LA!
:chiello:
de Ligt was supposed to be his replacement :lol:

Oct 23, 2011
We're winning by selling our best talent each season, 25 without European trophies. WINNING !!!

- - - Updated - - -

WINNING !!! CL here we come.
def.JPG
Bro, go for a walk. You’re having a meltdown over a player who hasn’t justified his 80m transfer fee + 12m salary. The club is about to reinforce multiple positions with the money we’re getting for him.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We're winning by selling our best talent each season, 25 without European trophies. WINNING !!!

- - - Updated - - -

WINNING !!! CL here we come.
def.JPG
We also generate a couple of 200-300 million less than the top clubs.
You think man city Chelsea etc have nightmares because a player earns 12 million even if he doesn't deserve it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)