Matthijs de Ligt (34 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Kaluku was amazing for AC Milan. Then he went to Real and was meh. Sucks you can't really see it, but his shirt says, "I belong to Bill Cosby."

1658115195764.png
Haha , it’s 5:35 AM overhere to tired to fix the name .

Anyway you guys got played, hopefully you paid 80m + that would be fantastic deal… for Juve .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Selling De Ligt is great business by the new GM.

He might go on to become a great CB, but it would not have happened here anyways.

Hope we can start getting some proper defenders now.

Forza Arrivabene! Undoing allot of 5 years with of bad business in one summer.
our mistake was giving him insane wages on arrival.
At Ajax he was getting peanuts... if he joined for 5-6m+bonus we could've renewed but on 8+4m bonus we were already past our limit....

- - - Updated - - -

I never watched Bremer but 40m and 4.5m wage for a player nobody knows in Europe. also he is not an international player. Brazilian and 25 years old.

everything looks negative.
he had a beast season in Serie A but the negative outlook on Bremer deals aren't the 25yrs old and Brazilian with no apps for national team....
But the fact that he shined in a 3man defence and with a very aggressive one pushing very high.
It makes sense for Inter trying to replace Skriniar not so much for us.
We're trying to snatch a deal between Inter and Bremer for the sake of rubbing them in the wrong way and making them problems.
If they can't get Bremer who will they find for the position and for such a low fee? I mean Lisandro Fucking Martinez sold to United for 66m!!
If everything goes Inter way Bremer sold to them for 25m while selling Skriniar for 60-70m.

So yeah try to snatch it to make problems for them but then we'd have a player for a 3man defence trying in a 2man partnership and you dunno how it will end.
Also Bremer is no De Ligt. If he fails at Juve none will come flying trying to snatch him from us like De Ligt.

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
To be honest I just think we're very good negotiators and hard to deal with, so it wouldn't have mattered very much. We mostly get our will in the end for some reason.

Thats also why we managed to milk 45+5 out of Barca or how much it is.
I think more than you being good it's like in EPL
Teams are too rich and don't need money so they sell only if the price is so high that it's mindblowing to refuse.
So Bayern even if not a EPL team is rich enough and without financial problems or debt that can play the "My way or no way" tactic
While Juventus in the past 3 years lost what? 300?400m? and next year the negative outlook is around -80 or something
So as long as a good/decent chunk of money is thrown at us we'll play the good doggy.
See our transfer window? We spent everything for Vlahovic in Jannuary and now no money unless we sold someone...
We needed to replace many players who left for free but we didn't yet cause no money and there is less than a month to new season start

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Thanks for everything De Ligt. Good luck

BTW everyone who thinks an exchange between MDL and Bremer-Zaniolo is a good idea, should write down that and read it in 10 years and.see who has the best career at the end

Of course they would say, “it was bad luck because injuries hit Zaniolo out of the blue and Bremer was……”
He doesn't want to stay here, get over it.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I mean, it's really not the club as much as it is the expectations of the fans. Sure, Juve are bigger than SC Seagull or something, but what challenges a player is the competition, not the club. If Juve are not in the CL next year, then he's still playing for Torino, essentially. It's just a better all-around Torino.

It's when you come off of a weekend playing Inter and have to spring into Man City on Wednesday that really tests a player.

- - - Updated - - -

But he almost came to Bayern before he went to Juve. He's a Bayern fan, has been for years. This situation really played into our hands. I think you did well to get what you did. We will pay players to play, and play well, but we do not have a long history of spending much more than 40ME.
You guys did spend the release clause of 80m on Hernandez. The only difference between that transfer and De Ligt's is that Hernandez had 3 years left on his Atletico contract and De Ligt has two.
Also, welcome back Burkansas!

Apr 12, 2004
You guys did spend the release clause of 80m on Hernandez. The only difference between that transfer and De Ligt's is that Hernandez had 3 years left on his Atletico contract and De Ligt has two.
Also, welcome back Burkansas!
Burke is back!!!!
Thanks, lads.

It's like coming home after being away at a British buggering school.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Looking forward to hearing Bayern fans opinions in a year or two after De Ligt replicates with them the same level of performances he has had with us….

He is still young, has potential to get even better but is far from getting there yet. The way i see things we have sold a player that has been an €80M flop for us and we are recouping pretty much the same money, i think given the circumstances it’s a fair deal all in all, altough ofc a lot will depend on whom we replace him with after all and how we use the rest of the money, which in all honesty should not be that much of an impossible task to replace a defender that was anyway largely underperforming for us on the pitch despite being the highest paid player in the league.

Apr 12, 2004
Looking forward to hearing Bayern fans opinions in a year or two after De Ligt replicates with them the same level of performances he has had with us….

He is still young, has potential to get even better but is far from getting there yet. The way i see things we have sold a player that has been an €80M flop for us and we are recouping pretty much the same money, i think given the circumstances it’s a fair deal all in all, altough ofc a lot will depend on whom we replace him with after all and how we use the rest of the money, which in all honesty should not be that much of an impossible task to replace a defender that was anyway largely underperforming for us on the pitch despite being the highest paid player in the league.
I'll make sure to explain to you our coaching and tactical decisions, as well.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Damn, I suppose that is a possibility. It's also a possibility he kills and eats our Board.

We betting? I want odds, big guy.
If he replicates the same form he shown with us you guys are in for a big surprise… :lol:

this is a two year old compilation, from his first season here mainly.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine what it would look like if we included 20/21 and 21/22 seasons in the same reel because trust me he had plenty of more brainfarts since then.

- - - Updated - - -

In all honesty i am just glad he will no longer be our problem anymore.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Oh no. We should have paid more since the handballs would have been ruled against Monchengladback in our games against Energie Cottbus.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, me, too.
You really are in for a big surprise because the handballs are primarily just reminiscent of his first season here because from then on there are other multiple positional mistakes or missed tackles and missed interceptions that even the rigged Bundesliga and it’s refereeing favors towards Bayern won’t be able to save you from those. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Glad that you guys want him to be your problem.

Finally something we can agree on.

Apr 12, 2004
You really are in for a big surprise because the handballs are primarily just reminiscent of his first season here because from then on there are other multiple positional mistakes or missed tackles and missed interceptions that even the rigged Bundesliga and it’s refereeing favors towards Bayern won’t be able to save you from those. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Glad that you guys want him to be your problem.

Finally something we can agree on.
Exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)