Matthijs de Ligt (37 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Guys with the release clause ur missing the point. It wasn't put in the contract to protect our interest, but the interest of the player, if big club comes knocking and we refuse to sell. If anything not meeting the amount he thought he would be worth is a failure on his side we can just be disappointed that we paid so much in the past.
That was a pre-covid deal. Pricetags have changed since then.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Take the 80m and be done with this issue. I don't get the mentality of keeping MDL for a year with probably little chance to win the CL. Rebuild/retool whatever this year not having him instead of doing it next year. I don't get the idea lets hold him for 12 months to possibly get 10m more to make the financial books look better which I believe wouldn't happen anyway?

Unfortunately MDL is gone sooner than expected but Juve presently isn't financially capable of ever retaining him for the long haul. When it comes to money appears Juve is 1A while lots of EPL clubs along with PSG, RM, Barca, and BM are 1s. The kid sees the club has been a complete mess the last 3 years so who wouldn't want to leave. I do like him and only wish him the best.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
he sold him for 75M which is decent, nothing too special.

---------------Bonucci - Bremer
Cuadrado ---------------------Alex Sandro
Locatelli
McKennie -- Pogba
Zaniolo - Vlahoic - Di Maria​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)