Matthijs de Ligt (36 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This will happen soon. 90m is probably the best we can hope for even though I wouldn't sell.for less that 100.

Hopefully we can wrap up Torres fast.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We'll do a deal at lower than 85/90m. Every single deal we end up worse than the rumour.

Looking at the prices players are going for, I'm not sure 85m is a good deal.
Yeah it might 70/75 million with 5 million bonus but I am more worried about the replacements. We need to bid for Bremer rest of the names we are linked with nothing impressive.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Bayern have sealed full agreement on personal terms with Matthijs de Ligt, five year deal. Talks are progressing with Juventus, getting closer #FCBayern Juve told Bayern they want more than €70/75m - key week ahead to reach full agreement. Add-ons will be part of the deal. https://t.co/m2Dyo9K6Gz @FabrizioRomano

Bye Bye

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We'll do a deal at lower than 85/90m. Every single deal we end up worse than the rumour.

Looking at the prices players are going for, I'm not sure 85m is a good deal.
what CBs go for 85M? I probably couldn’t name 5.

Guessing the bonuses will be reachable and Bayern is just protecting their investment a little bit.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Maguire transfer was pre-covid too.

Market was out of control pre-covid and in some positions it has gotten closer to normal. CB is one of those positions.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Anyone who replaces him will automatically be a downgrade. There aren't many generational talents out there like him. We need 2 replacements, not one.
Skriniar, Koulibaly, Tomori 3 CBS that aren't downgrade from him from our league, probably Bremer too. It's easy to replace his current level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)