Matthijs de Ligt (36 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Beggars can't be choosers. We can't wait as our entire mercato is dependant on de Ligt funds.
Doesn’t matter if it is time sensitive, it’s still shoddy dealing on our part. A quick deal shouldn’t mean a low fee.

If it is true that Bayern also wanted him so quickly for their tour then the should have been forced to pay more, also resting on the fact that we seem to be forced into making an instant replacement.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Humm... A little disappointed, I was expecting at least 90M. I think that in the end the management gives in for time to sign a substitute.

I'll wait to see who we bring as a substitute to say if that difference of 10M is worth it.

Goodbye De Ligt

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Doesn’t matter if it is time sensitive, it’s still shoddy dealing on our part. A quick deal shouldn’t mean a low fee.

If it is true that Bayern also wanted him so quickly for their tour then the should have been forced to pay more, also resting on the fact that we seem to be forced into making an instant replacement.
What low fee Agresti says it is more than 80 million euros. We have so many holes to fill with de Ligt funds we can't allow Skriniar type situation to develop.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
What low fee Agresti says it is more than 80 million euros. We have so many holes to fill with de Ligt funds we can't allow Skriniar type situation to develop.
I don’t think that the point truly stands when we’re simply making holes that didn’t need filling whilst ignoring the ones which have let fester for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)