Matthijs de Ligt (33 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If we finally manage to fix our midfield and our forward line, it’s inevitable that we will have a gaping hole at the back.
We’ve already been having a gaping hole at the back because of Chiellini’s injuries and departure, and it’s been so for a few years now even with De Ligt here…let’s at least wait and see how we replace him after we get the money and the mercatto is over, getting someone like Pau Torres or whoever for max €40M-€50M and still having funds remaining to invest in another winger or attacker and one other cheap back-up if necessary for another position wouldn’t be bad business at all from our part, but i do agree that a lot of the judgement for this start of the season will depend on the CB replacement that we will bring in and also on how Gatti will do with his chances, patience is key tho.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I was okay selling him because I was positive we would get KK. Right now selling him wont make any sense. De Ligt is young and we can sell him next summer. His salary is not a problem for Juve. We coule afford him while we had Ronaldo and some other highly paid players. I hope juve extent his contract.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
De Ligt has everything to be a top defender and he is just 22 years old. 80-90m euro unacceptable. No team in the world would sell him for these moneys.
He clearly wants out and we apparently aren’t too eager to keep overpaying for his huge wages either, all things considered €80M + bonuses is by all means a more than reasonable fee for what he has shown on the pitch so far.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Ajax sold him for less and he showed more then
3 years ago 85m euro was a big money for a defender but now it's not and we are not Ajax. we don't have to sell. if he wants to go then there is a release clause. we are not Bayern's cheap factory.

- - - Updated - - -

He clearly wants out and we apparently aren’t too eager to keep overpaying for his huge wages either, all things considered €80M + bonuses is by all means a more than reasonable fee for what he has shown on the pitch so far.
no, I don't think same things. we were not good as a team for the last three years. that's doesn't mean De Ligt is bad and not worthy. he is still too young for a defender and everybody knows his Ajax performance. he is a rare talent. quick, strong and tall.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If they don't pay 90 than he has to stay. Who cares if he wants to leave or not.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If they don't pay 90 than he has to stay. Who cares if he wants to leave or not.
If it’s €75M/€80M + something like mainly appearances related and Bayern winning the Bundesliga type of bonuses of up to €90M or so will be just the same, it’s not that big of a difference… afterall let’s not forget also the wages that we would save for now because literally everyone we are being linked with will not demand more than max €6m(most likely even less) base salary while also getting someone that actually wants to be here and also still having enough funds to potentially strengthen the squad overall.

- - - Updated - - -

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If it’s €75M/€80M + something like mainly appearances related and Bayern winning the Bundesliga type of bonuses of up to €90M or so will be just the same, it’s not that big of a difference… afterall let’s not forget also the wages that we would save for now because literally everyone we are being linked with will not demand more than max €6m(most likely even less) base salary while also getting someone that actually wants to be here and also still having enough funds to potentially strengthen the squad overall.

- - - Updated - - -

it's very disrepectful to talk like that about a player from another team.
I'd hold him in spite. Fuck you Kahn talk about your players

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I’d also like to block him just to spite those Bayern cunts but in the grand scheme of things he has not been for us what we expected of him and we need to rebuild a solid core with players that actually want to be here and are not on absurd wages that makes it impossible for us to renew and rely on them long term, at this stage if we recoup at least €80M guaranteed is already very good business for a player that has largely underperformed for us and who quite obviously no longer wants to be here.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I’d also like to block him just to spite those Bayern cunts but in the grand scheme of things he has not been for us what we expected of him and we need to rebuild a solid core with players that actually want to be here and are not on absurd wages that makes it impossible for us to renew and rely on them long term, at this stage if we recoup at least €80M guaranteed is already very good business for a player that has largely underperformed for us and who quite obviously no longer wants to be here.
It’s not just spite. It’s sending a message about what kind of a director you are. As it was explained it is very disrespectful about players of other teams. He wants to come to you? He has a release clause. Easy peasy.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Agree with all of you, this is total disrespect towards Juve. Never seen Juve speak so openly about any player from different club. He even said that the player wants to join them? So he openly admitted they negiotated with him, did they have Juve approval to this?
I would sell him anyway, but on our terms - meaning fee around 100m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)