Matthijs de Ligt (51 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
if Brazzo is truly Juventino he should snap up Zaniolo
And then you'll be eating humble pie and wishing he were playing for Juve when he tears the entire Bundesliga a new asshole. Are you happy with our attacking options going into the new season? We have a 34 year old Di Maria, an injured Chiesa and Vlahovic as our attacking options. Kean is useless and might be sold, and Cuads is more of a RB/RWB these days.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
And then you'll be eating humble pie and wishing he were playing for Juve when he tears the entire Bundesliga a new asshole. Are you happy with our attacking options going into the new season? We have a 34 year old Di Maria, an injured Chiesa and Vlahovic as our attacking options. Kean is useless and might be sold, and Cuads is more of a RB/RWB these days.
Berardi @22 > Zaniolo @22. And he still has two working knees :snoop:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If he stay, hopefully we get another 1 or 2 year extension, lower the release clause for the value that we want to sell him. same salary or lower with more bonus for winning the title. and the clause will active next year so we will have more transfer windows to get a replacement for him

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
De Ligt was positively impressed in recent days: the strategies of Juventus and the affection of the fans chase away doubts about the desire to change shirts. The days until the departure for the USA will be important if not decisive. [La Stampa]

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
At the moment, de Ligt stays at Juve. Juventus management wants €90/100 million for the defender, Bayern offering €65 million. [@DiMarzio]

wtf bayern thinks? why we should sell him for 65? and they want 50m for 34 years old contract expiring Lewandowski.:rofl:
They ripped us off for Vidal and Coman. Ridiculously low fees back then.

Then sold us Costa with us over-paying like 20 million.

They will get what they want in De Ligt case also.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
If Maguire is worth 85 mil then I'm worth 250 mil
The problem is Maguire never was worth 85m , Man utd fucked up , but that doesn’t mean they should do the same mistake again.

I’m not saying De Ligt is another Maguire .

Btw we should sell him for anything over 80m , but if Bayer doesn’t offer 80m , we should try to renew him with lower clause around 80m :) , and the clause could be activated next year or after 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Apparently Bayern and Barca have reached an agreement for Lewa foe 50m.

Doesnt cough up the entire funds needed for the De Ligt purchase unless they will have an extra 30m off remaining somewhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)