Matthijs de Ligt (68 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Everyone here knows De Ligt isn't worth 90m.

If we get 80, or even 75+ bonuses it's a good deal. And we get rid of his salary which he hasn't lived up to.

With only Bayern interested and no PL clubs or PSG in the picture we aren't getting low balled, it's a reasonable price.

Playing hardball making him stay only to further half his value and overpay the guy for another year...For what? Just sell now.
He currently not worth 90m, but he has the potential to surpass that numbers. That is the selling point of De Ligt
If we can only get 80m top, we must include at least 5-10% profit clause on top of that money so basically win2 solution with Bayern (if they can develop him and sell him later for more than 100m)

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Keep him and let BM overpayed someone else who can thrill in that weird formation Nagelsman wants to play

“Look Matt, we tried but they were playing low on us, sign an extension with a 85m clause and move on”

Jun 27, 2011
I'm curious. Has De Ligt said straight up that he wanted to leave? He looks happy in Turin. And with the welcome of Pogba and Di Maria, there's an optimism going forward. Why would he want to go to Bayern? I could understand if he wanted to go to Chelsea for the money. But is Bayern offering him 10m a season?

I just read that he was willing to reduce his wages to move to Bayern.

I have a feeling that De Ligt wants to stay.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I'm curious. Has De Ligt said straight up that he wanted to leave? He looks happy in Turin. And with the welcome of Pogba and Di Maria, there's an optimism going forward. Why would he want to go to Bayern? I could understand if he wanted to go to Chelsea for the money. But is Bayern offering him 10m a season?

I just read that he was willing to reduce his wages to move to Bayern.

I have a feeling that De Ligt wants to stay.
12m according to rumours, which is unlikely, yes.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
bayern squad is not much better than ours but their style of play not comparable to ours.
Dude don't kid yourself.
Bayern squad is much better than us. And they're competitive in CL while we're getting knocked out by smaller teams since 3-4years in a row.

Also did you check Bayern team?
they're better everywhere. Be it keeper,defence,midfield or attack

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Dude don't kid yourself.
Bayern squad is much better than us. And they're competitive in CL while we're getting knocked out by smaller teams since 3-4years in a row.

Also did you check Bayern team?
they're better everywhere. Be it keeper,defence,midfield or attack
which players you will want from them in return for De Ligt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)