Matthijs de Ligt (56 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
so they are much better than Chiesa, Vlahovic, Pogba, De Ligt, Di Maria?

they are not the same team 5 years ago. taking a paycut to join Bayern right now is meaningless in my opinion.
First goes from higher to lower priority.
Manè would be awesome in our attack he is the LW we miss.
Both Chiesa and Di Maria (which will stay 1year anyway) are both Right Wingers. With Chiesa that could adapt to LW position.
But imagine Manè-Vlahovic-Chiesa/Di Maria. Slurp.
Also a midfield with Kimmich infront of our difence with Pogba and someone on right??
Sanè last year played 45 games with 14goals/15 Assists. 7/7 in Bundes 32games and 6/6 in CL 10games. Would you spit on him if offered? I wouldn't. He is also 26yrs old.

Davies? 21yrs old one of the best Left Back in game? giving that Alex Sandro will finally depart next summer would be a no brainer.
Gnabry? 17goals 10 assist. 27yrs old... I know we have Chiesa and Di maria but can't deny he is a juicy player. But problem is we need a Left Winger and he played only 8 games as LW last year.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
First goes from higher to lower priority.
Manè would be awesome in our attack he is the LW we miss.
Both Chiesa and Di Maria (which will stay 1year anyway) are both Right Wingers. With Chiesa that could adapt to LW position.
But imagine Manè-Vlahovic-Chiesa/Di Maria. Slurp.
Also a midfield with Kimmich infront of our difence with Pogba and someone on right??
Sanè last year played 45 games with 14goals/15 Assists. 7/7 in Bundes 32games and 6/6 in CL 10games. Would you spit on him if offered? I wouldn't. He is also 26yrs old.

Davies? 21yrs old one of the best Left Back in game? giving that Alex Sandro will finally depart next summer would be a no brainer.
Gnabry? 17goals 10 assist. 27yrs old... I know we have Chiesa and Di maria but can't deny he is a juicy player. But problem is we need a Left Winger and he played only 8 games as LW last year.
these are all different things. they are not superior to our squad. they have many weakness in their squad like ours.

if you were De Ligt, would you go to the current Bayern without thinking twice?

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern is superior to Juve.
2 years ago they won the CL while we were eliminated against Lyon and Porto.
you're talking about 2 years ago. I'm talking about something different.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
these are all different things. they are not superior to our squad. they have many weakness in their squad like ours.

if you were De Ligt, would you go to the current Bayern without thinking twice?

- - - Updated - - -

honestly If I were De Ligt I wouldn't make Bayern my next step.
I wouldn't go in Bundes where there is only a possible winner. At least Serie A has some kind of competition.
So joinin Bayern to be a better contender in Champions wouldn't be my first choice.
I would go to Premier League either in Liverpool,City or Chelsea side.

Bayern is far stronger than us.
We have few good players but rest a trash.
While most of Bayern's XI are better than ours.

For sure I wouldn't lower my salary to join Bayern.
Also Juventus is not winning CL since 26years.
Man I'm a Juventus fan and a die hard but I'm not so stupid to believe we're in the same tier as Bayern.
If it was some years ago sure. But now? don't make me laugh. Unless Exor spend 200-300m to improve the team we're faraway from Bayern's quality. PLEASE don't embarass us!

@BayernFan

Last edited:

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
honestly If I were De Ligt I wouldn't make Bayern my next step.
I wouldn't go in Bundes where there is only a possible winner. At least Serie A has some kind of competition.
So joinin Bayern to be a better contender in Champions wouldn't be my first choice.
I would go to Premier League either in Liverpool,City or Chelsea side.

Bayern is far stronger than us.
We have few good players but rest a trash.
While most of Bayern's XI are better than ours.

For sure I wouldn't lower my salary to join Bayern.
Also Juventus is not winning CL since 26years.
Man I'm a Juventus fan and a die hard but I'm not so stupid to believe we're in the same tier as Bayern.
If it was some years ago sure. But now? don't make me laugh. Unless Exor spend 200-300m to improve the team we're faraway from Bayern's quality. PLEASE don't embarass us!

@BayernFan
I've already said that their style of play is superior to ours. they are weak or not they are always playing like a top team unlike our pussy mentality. we are always trying failed styles with limited defensive coaches. same vicious circle. as a club name we are on same tier but mentally we are not even europe league level.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Results speak for themselves.

I don't want to be a club that sits fat on its ass like Manchester United, beating its chest over how it's the biggest club in the world, but turning money and talent into rubbish.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think he will end up staying
I think there is no chance at all, Arrivabene saying he wants to leave, Brazzo travelling here, its done, just a matter of time. Im all for it, just get the right price, I didnt like him at all the past season and wont cry if he leaves.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Results speak for themselves.

I don't want to be a club that sits fat on its ass like Manchester United, beating its chest over how it's the biggest club in the world, but turning money and talent into rubbish.
our management has corrupted our DNA with some stupid moves. example; hiring Sarri and giving him matuidi and khedira. signing CR7 and forcing him to play with defensive minded or average players. also Pirlo...

no clear strategy, always random cheap moves. selling a player then replacing him with a totally different characterictic. (Vidal-> Khedira, Pogba->Matuidi etc)

converting company guys to sporting directors.

if you're Juventus you must work with bests. not cheap and old-fashioned Italians. 3 years ago they finally decided to play modern football and they started it with Sarri :sergio: then Pirlo... they said it's not working and they called Allegri back... all childish and inexplicable moves. fixing the error with the error.

maybe we are not exactly similar to ManU but still not much different for mentally.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
our management has corrupted our DNA with some stupid moves. example; hiring Sarri and giving him matuidi and khedira. signing CR7 and forcing him to play with defensive minded or average players. also Pirlo...

no clear strategy, always random cheap moves. selling a player then replacing him with a totally different characterictic. (Vidal-> Khedira, Pogba->Matuidi etc)

converting company guys to sporting directors.

if you're Juventus you must work with bests. not cheap and old-fashioned Italians. 3 years ago they finally decided to play modern football and they started it with Sarri :sergio: then Pirlo... they said it's not working and they called Allegri back... all childish and inexplicable moves. fixing the error with the error.

maybe we are not exactly similar to ManU but still not much different for mentally.
Sad to say but you're not wrong, can't wait for the day we finally get a modern football coach (someone like Klopp) and Exor decides Juve is worth their money. Then we will compete for the CL, until then it's just local success for us, if any

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
At the moment, de Ligt stays at Juve. Juventus management wants €90/100 million for the defender, Bayern offering €65 million. [@DiMarzio]

wtf bayern thinks? why we should sell him for 65? and they want 50m for 34 years old contract expiring Lewandowski.:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)