Matthijs de Ligt (67 Viewers)

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Chelsea was also in the run but it seems De Ligt prefere Bayern for some weird reasons.
But anyhow so you'd sell to the only one offering simply cause? it's not like he is going to be on last year of contract.
His contract run till summer 2024.
So we can happly reject idiotic offers and go on one more year trying to renew and maybe if he still wanna leave see if there is more interest next summer
I don't particularly rate De Ligt, so 80m for him is a good deal IMO.

To keep him for another year, pay him the highest salary in the league and sell him next summer for what, 45m? That makes no sense to me when you can get 80 for him now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don't particularly rate De Ligt, so 80m for him is a good deal IMO.

To keep him for another year, pay him the highest salary in the league and sell him next summer for what, 45m? That makes no sense to me when you can get 80 for him now.
Even Skriniar is not going less than 70 million euros on his last year of his contract and I am sure De ligt has more suitors for him even next season

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Lol at those that say that de ligt is worth 100 million.
Would you pay 100 million for him after witnessing his 3 mediocre seasons for Juve?
I wouldn't.
I would take KK for 40 and spend the rest of the 60 on a bunch of other stuff.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Would you pay 100 million for him after witnessing his 3 mediocre seasons for Juve?
I wouldn't.
Kk to Chelsea is done bremer is available.Is Zaniolo worth 50 million euros or Molina worth 30 million euros?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Kk to Chelsea is done bremer is available.
Yeah, I know.
I should have said hypothetically.
If I would be Chelsea I wouldn't go for de ligt for 90 - 100 with Juve inside knowledge.
I would buy KK which they seem to have already done.
If I would run any club, but watch Juve regularly I would never invest more than 50 in de ligt based on his time here.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah, I know.
I should have said hypothetically.
If I would be Chelsea I wouldn't go for de ligt for 90 - 100 with Juve inside knowledge.
I would buy KK which they seem to have already done.
If I would run any club, but watch Juve regularly I would never invest more than 50 in de ligt based on his time here.
Who knows after Kulusevksi great start in Tottenham I am not predicting how will De ligt perform in the Bundesliga or Epl.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Koilibaly gone
Romagnoli gone
Bremer seems Inter bound

Who the heck is going to be De Ligt’s replacement? Is it the mighty Gatti or Is Ferrara coming out of retirement?

I have a wear feeling it’s going to end up being Acerbi..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I wouldn't.
Actually he cannot be at his best at this age, so potentially he should have his best seasons ahead of him when the experience kicks in. CB's, neither strikers are on their best early 20s and instead on their early 30s. I really De Ligt is one of the best defenders in the world and worths the money. 100m for a defender is still somewhat a myth, like does it worth the money to invest in there but oh well, worked out well for Liverpool as well. Maybe 100m too much, but 80m i'd definitely jump in if i was short of a quality CB that i wanted for years.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Rb is not a priority given that on the role we have Cuadrado,Danilo and De Sciglio
We need a Winger or CB or a mid like Pogba

- - - Updated - - -

yeah find me another 22yrs old like De Ligt around that hasn't a 70m price tag

- - - Updated - - -

these are De Ligt co-agers 18-24yrs old.
Find me someone who is as strong as him.
As Old as him
and with his experience club+national wise

You're selling the best young cb around.
And even with those older than him he conmfy top10

- - - Updated - - -

if he wasn't the one wanting to leave cause we suck I would never sell De Ligt for any price.
I would make him our new Chiellini till he retires.
In an ideal world that’s be the case, but if he wants out and we need to rebuild then so be it sadly.

However, what we did with Romero for pretty much no reason at all is still fucking unbelievable. Maybe the worst and certainly the most incomprehensible sale we’ve made in the last 10 years.

Moving on, assuming we can’t get the sale and literally gazump Inter by paying Bremer’s release clause quickly, then I think Martinez of Ajax could be an interesting proposal.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Actually he cannot be at his best at this age, so potentially he should have his best seasons ahead of him when the experience kicks in. CB's, neither strikers are on their best early 20s and instead on their early 30s. I really De Ligt is one of the best defenders in the world and worths the money. 100m for a defender is still somewhat a myth, like does it worth the money to invest in there but oh well, worked out well for Liverpool as well. Maybe 100m too much, but 80m i'd definitely jump in if i was short of a quality CB that i wanted for years.
that's the problem with current football.
Clubs have no power over players.
Getting De Ligt was a no brainer.
If we could I'd hold forever.
Selling to get 2 more unproven players isn't a succesful strategy.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
The problem here is MDL wants to leave, he doesnt have anything else to learn from any defenders in Juve and doesnt look like he is ready to lead, not based on his last 3 seasons here anyway.. If he didnt say he wanted to leave then yes sure we should keep him and try extending his contract, but seems like the kid just wants to go.. If theres a chance for someone like Bremer to replace him, we definitely should do it fast, Pau torres i would not mind either.. sad to see KK in London already, lets do this fast 90+10in bonuses should close the deal..

Get Zaniolo and Pau/Bremer with the money and then another CB that is on the last year of contract so we can get on the cheap, Milenkovic, De Vrij have 1 more year would be great to lowball any of them and swoop either one, or go for another prospect like Igor from Fiorentina..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Koilibaly gone
Romagnoli gone
Bremer seems Inter bound

Who the heck is going to be De Ligt’s replacement? Is it the mighty Gatti or Is Ferrara coming out of retirement?

I have a wear feeling it’s going to end up being Acerbi..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it's such a tragedy that we couldnt get Romagnoli

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
The problem here is MDL wants to leave, he doesnt have anything else to learn from any defenders in Juve and doesnt look like he is ready to lead, not based on his last 3 seasons here anyway.. If he didnt say he wanted to leave then yes sure we should keep him and try extending his contract, but seems like the kid just wants to go.. If theres a chance for someone like Bremer to replace him, we definitely should do it fast, Pau torres i would not mind either.. sad to see KK in London already, lets do this fast 90+10in bonuses should close the deal..

Get Zaniolo and Pau/Bremer with the money and then another CB that is on the last year of contract so we can get on the cheap, Milenkovic, De Vrij have 1 more year would be great to lowball any of them and swoop either one, or go for another prospect like Igor from Fiorentina..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Butthurt. He is so bad, and Bayern are stupid for insisting on signing him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)