Matthijs de Ligt (25 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Well de ligt has 3 mediocre seasons in an elite team so your point is?
He is under 3 different coach in every season.
He is key player for us.
Last season there is injury issue with Chiellini and BonBon, and he is the one who always in our starting eleven partner with BonBon/Chiellini/Rugani.

Bayern need a CB. Last season their CB is Upamecano and played Pavard (RB) and Hernandez there. Sule already gone. So i think there is no reason we must sell on their price terms.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I guess you can't fathom the reality of being the most expensive and best payed cb in the world and not even being at least in the top5 defenders in Seria A.
Romero would have done his job on 10 million transfer fee and 1.5 million /year.
That Romero sale was really some of the worst business we’ve seen from this management

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Bayern have an agreement with De Ligt over a 5-year contract with a salary of €9m/yr, according to reports in Germany. At Juventus he earns more with bonus.
[Khaled Al Nouss]

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Somehow I get the feeling he will stay (and renew) and will partner with KK for a few years
We probably cannot afford that, but for some reason I don’t yet see him leaving
for me, after Arivabene words, he is leaving 100 %, just need the right offer, this guy wont fuck with 22yo who cant decide on his future.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
for me, after Arivabene words, he is leaving 100 %, just need the right offer, this guy wont fuck with 22yo who cant decide on his future.
We need a replacement though. KK seems unlikely tbh. Then only Bremer remains.

In a perfect world we'd get Bremer for 30m with 3m net wages but hey, for some reason it just won't happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)