Matthijs de Ligt (38 Viewers)

Jun 5, 2020
In this case Juventus management just need to sit down, refuse small offers, and wait who will offer the most value of transfer. Cherubini and Aribavenne have everything in their hands. Even if de ligt stays in Juventus for one year, Juventus won't lose so much because we already need good CB and we have him in de ligt and also he will have good value next year even he is in last year (in case where he won't sign a new contract).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Chelsea and Bayern acting like fucking scrooge tightasses, trying to nickel and dime us for the best young CB in the world.

Pay up you cunts or fuck off.
Yes but in the end it will be up to De Ligt who will insist on leaving because he does not want to stay here. This will force Juventus to bend over and accept the lower offers from the rich clubs. As if we have never seen it before.

My bet is that he will be sold for anything between 62 M€ and 67 M€

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Of course they will lol what a joke of a source
Do you know the source personally since you know it's a joke?

Kicker, BILD and Sky all report Bayern and de Ligt have intensified talks. I doubt that many German media outlets can be that wrong.

We'll have to see what happens in the next weeks. Seems to me we have to sell someone to generate funds before an eventuel de Ligt transfer.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Do you know the source personally since you know it's a joke?

Kicker, BILD and Sky all report Bayern and de Ligt have intensified talks. I doubt that many German media outlets can be that wrong.

We'll have to see what happens in the next weeks. Seems to me we have to sell someone to generate funds before an eventuel de Ligt transfer.
German media is shit posting to generate clicks. The source of De ligt a bayern fan and always wanted to join is the posters ass.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think they are right though, both of them, I mean I think de Ligt would be happy to join Chelsea and Bayern, don't think it makes any difference for him. He just want to leave our club for a better one already.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You know damn well why :rolleyes2:
You haven't won the league the last two seasons, but as I see it that's only because of bad management and their choice of managers.

You still have a decent squad. Adding Vlahovic, Di Maria and Pogba to it will definitely make you favorites for the Serie A title next year imo.

If it's about the CL then there's no guarantee for that in any club, expect if you play for Real Madrid. And not all players in this world can play for them.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
No one knows if De Ligt really wants to leave or not. Maybe he is being pushed out because, like Kulu for instance, we know he isn't progressing his talent here anymore and we want to obtain as much money from him as possible, while it is still possible. Using that money to buy players who maybe fit us more or something?

If there will be a transfer we'll hear the truth afterwards. Now it is mostly media speculation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)