Matthijs de Ligt (36 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Nah 70 mil atleast! These players hardly have any value for Chelsea! We need a replacement which would cost around 40 mil and we need atleast 30-40 mio extra for a sale to be worth it.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Exactly. These are players Chelsea is trying to dump like we are trying to dump Rabiot/Ramsey, maybe slightly less so on Pulisic but Werner for sure is a dump. And Jorginho wants to leave at the end of his contract so paying for him is just getting him early.

70-75m cash at least and then Pulisic or Jorginho is fine. Werner is a no from me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Chelsea have agreed £55m fee with Leeds for Raphinha

So they agreed to pay 55m £ for this uknown guy from EPL , but they think De Ligt should cost less ,fuck em , milk them please .
Lol EPL clubs are a joke.

They only offered at most €40m in cash for MDL, in a league that had Harry Maguire sign for €85m, GTFO you cunts. Pay the clause or at least close to 100M or fuck off.

juvid

Jul 11, 2018
I'm surprised, why doesn't anybody include money + Kanté in these fantasy de Ligt transfers. Kanté probably has more workrate than all midfielders combined in the current team + doesn't he work well with Pogba?
Tuchel is a great admirer of kanté, he would never let him go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)