Matthijs de Ligt (23 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Sell and put every cent into the midfield and attack and hire journeyman bricklayer CBs to collect the ball for you after a vicious counter press and pass 5 metres sideways.

One thing I always hated about our policy was placing so much importance on CBs. If you need CBs to be amazing, then you are already fucked.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
What scares me about De Ligt leaving is that I really reeeeeaaally don’t trust our management at all in case that we have to replace De Ligt…

I can see this hole thing stretching to August, Juve accepting 50M and then getting Acerbi at the last day of mercato.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sell and put every cent into the midfield and attack and hire journeyman bricklayer CBs to collect the ball for you after a vicious counter press and pass 5 metres sideways.

One thing I always hated about our policy was placing so much importance on CBs. If you need CBs to be amazing, then you are already fucked.
You say that now but will Gatti and Bonucci cut in when we are defending deep in our own box?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You say that now but will Gatti and Bonucci cut in when we are defending deep in our own box?
What does MDL do when we defend in our own box? Nowadays it's a death sentence for any CB. Everything is handball, everything is VAR, you can't even run properly and slide. You have to be a ballerina to play in your box.

Oct 23, 2011
What scares me about De Ligt leaving is that I really reeeeeaaally don’t trust our management at all in case that we have to replace De Ligt…

I can see this hole thing stretching to August, Juve accepting 50M and then getting Acerbi at the last day of mercato.
Just wondering, what have they done so far that makes you doubt them? It’s a small sample size but what they did last winter certainly impressed me.

Let’s also see how the Di Maria saga ends, but not renewing the likes of Bernardeschi, actively trying to get rid of Arthur, Rabiot, and other deadwood, not caving to Dybala’s and other club’s demands (mandragora, Demiral), signing Pogba for free, and having a plan for our talents all indicates this management is serious.

If MDL leaves, i am very confident this management will not leave a hole in this squad the same way our previous management did. I wouldn’t be surprised if we end with a bang or 2 (Koulibaly, SMS) if this were to happen.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

That could happen if he was facing the last year of his contract. Why would we sell him for 50mln now if we could do it next year?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
”From Chelsea there was a (very interested) request to Juventus for information on De Ligt. The clause could be 125 million. Difficult to sit down to negotiate under 100 million. "

[Baiocchini, Sky]

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Him leaving will be nothing short of depressing. Probably my favourite young player in the game right now.

Serves me right for getting attached to him.

I should have done everyone a favour and gotten attached to Sandro instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
First contacts between #Juve & #Chelsea has already taken place. The Blues have asked for information for #DeLigt. Juve’s position is clear: there is the will to arrive at the renewal, but a signal from the player is needed. Without it, new scenarios may open up @Goal
[Romeo Agresti]

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Him leaving will be nothing short of depressing. Probably my favourite young player in the game right now.

Serves me right for getting attached to him.

I should have done everyone a favour and gotten attached to Sandro instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? That's kind of surprising to me to be honest. Are you Dutch?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
About #DeLigt : #Juventus offered him to renew by lowering his salary of 8M+bonus (best paid on the staff) eliminating the 120M clause. The player did not accept and could leave for a great offer this summer. Or clause or many . #ChelseaFC today is the best positioned
[Giacomo Iacobellis]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventus = a glorified version of Dortmund.

We just have to come to terms with the stepping stone club we support in this current climate.
or just maybe that dumb cuck Tici shouldn't have given him 12mil a year among other decisions that ran this club into the ground and, understandably, De Ligt doesn't want to spend more years here toiling away in mediocrity for a paycut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)