Matthijs de Ligt (23 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If he wants to go, we have no choice. No point in risking losing him on a free transfer. Sell for a high amount and begin to properly rebuild this awful squad.
This all reeks to me of journalists not knowing what to write anymore. No one knows what we are doing and it's been like that since Marotta left.

Also aren't Chelsea getting Kounde?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I honestly do not believe he is worth the demands or sacrifices that the club would need to make in order to keep hold of him, even more so if it would be against his own personal will.

One of the main positives about him is that he is obviously very young and could eventually still turn out to be a great CB one day but right now he is not it although he is being paid as one. Expectations of him are very high and he has not yet showed any proper consistency or reliability when counted upon, aside from a few good runs here and there ofc, most of which were eventually brushed aside by the multiple silly PK's giveaways and positioning flaws... all this while seemingly also not being fully dedicated to the project and making demands for a much lower release clause in order to facilitate himself an easier exit in the future with the point in case here being that there should surely be some reflections regarding whether he is even worth the hassle or not.

This days i find it very hard to believe that if Juventus actually gets an offer exceeding €70M they won't at least consider it, even more so if those funds are what is needed to do a proper rebuild of the squad.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I wouldn't blame any player for wanting to leave after the shitshow show of a season last year and he was always leaving eventually anyway so it makes sense for home to leahd now

At least he has that transfer request now no I'm not a week before the end of the window like Ronaldo.

Hopefully we replace him with the right players and don't waste the money.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I wouldn't blame any player for wanting to leave after the shitshow show of a season last year and he was always leaving eventually anyway so it makes sense for home to leahd now

At least he has that transfer request now no I'm not a week before the end of the window like Ronaldo.

yeah, two years before contract ends, at least we can get some significant fee for him. If he really wants to leave or refuse to extend then just sell, keeping players against their will never turn good on us.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Botman and Bremer. Will bring at least as good perfomances as him, both of them.
There's a high demand for both of these players. Botman is targeted by both PSG and Newcastle so good luck competing with them lol.
Bremer seems to be destined to go to Inter.

It's not FIFA that you just pay the money and get the player. Not to mention that both of them are MUCH less proven than MDL. I remind you that besides the Dutch we have aging LB19, Gatti and Rugani.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

Yes , but he is one of the reasons why we performed that way,he is highest paid player in the league,he should be blamed too .

I don’t understand why he always gets free pass , we blame bonucci,rabiot,dybala everyone else but we never blame this guy , even though he was one of the reasons we got knocked out from chl (1st goal we conceded against Villareal , away game) .

If I learned something is , never be worried about CB position,always you’ll have 3/4 good CBs coming every year (bremer,tomori,bastoni) etc …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If he wants to leave, lets work on it but I found so amusing how any defender is better than him lol

Building a team around guys like him and Vlaho it should be the way to go IMO

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That’s a shame if he truly handed in a transfer request but it’s the will of the player so we must abide.

How much is his current release clause? €120m? That would be a nice amount that we can reinvest

Jun 5, 2020
Republica and especially Corsport are two shi.t sources so please take that in considerations when you creating a opinion about de Ligt and his "desire" for leaving Juventus. He will not definetely leave Juventus this summer, because Juventus already have a lot of problems in defense and losing best player in defensive line is to much even for stupid management. I'm totally sure that he will sign a new contract with lower clause than actual clause in this contract and stay some period in Juventus. Much better sources reporting that his new representative has worked some time on new contract and that there will not be unnecessary problems and unpredictable circumstances about new contract.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yes , but he is one of the reasons why we performed that way,he is highest paid player in the league,he should be blamed too .

I don’t understand why he always gets free pass , we blame bonucci,rabiot,dybala everyone else but we never blame this guy , even though he was one of the reasons we got knocked out from chl (1st goal we conceded against Villareal , away game) .

If I learned something is , never be worried about CB position,always you’ll have 3/4 good CBs coming every year (bremer,tomori,bastoni) etc …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's because in Tuz, grinta=quality.

As de ligt is filled with grinta, it's basically one of the best cb's in the world although objectively he isn't even top15, or probably top20, but we make sure he is payed like one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)