Matthijs de Ligt (78 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He is massively overrated. The future potential is there, but too many crucial mistakes to be taken seriously at present times.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
And as per usual Juve destiny, will become a GOAT somewhere else.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Don’t sell. This has been a dissapointing season, which he has obviously been a part of, but no reason to give up on him yet. 3 different coaches with 3 different styles hasnt made it any easy for him ( or anyone else ). He, along with Vlahovic, Loca and Chiesa, should be the only ones on the do not sell list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Don’t sell. This has been a dissapointing season, which he has obviously been a part of, but no reason to give up on him yet. 3 different coaches with 3 different styles hasnt made it any easy for him ( or anyone else ). He, along with Vlahovic, Loca and Chiesa, should be the only ones on the do not sell list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed on one condition - if we can extend his contract. If we cant, Id rather sell him this summer.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Ref just missed the Merda shirt. Stop reading into this pathetic acts, ref gave him last two games in a way that they just don’t care anymore about manners, they don’t hide their stupid help to Merda every time they can

- - - Updated - - -

I challenge anyone to look all the “help” we received in the two years before calciopoli and compare with last two games against Merda, I bet it’s not going to be even close, Merda help is just too much by any standard

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Disappointed at him standing off Perisic and turning his back on the shot for the 4th goal. It’s like the penalties killed his confidence of getting tight to anyone and he turned passive.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Could it be that he is a bit overrated after just one good season at Ajax?
Rich man's demiral.
He is a walking disaster.
Weak positioning and spacial awareness.
Has this moments when he practically turns off (his brain also).
Poor decision making.
Lacks coordination with other defenders.
The only reason he is loved is because of his grinta but he is a walking liability for our team, on huge wages.
And grinta can only carry you this far.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Could it be that he is like 22 which is like 4 years old for a center back? He's great and he has things he needs to improve, name some center backs that are as good as him at his age. Or that were.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
For the first pen he not only fouled but was the reason for the danger itself because he was out of position. Total shit yet again in a crucial game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)