Matthijs de Ligt (45 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Buy SMS and go with 433.

Or buy a quality winger.

Current Dybala is not hat useful anyway, he goes missing way too often for a 'top player'.
We need to buy a quality midfielder irrespective of Dybala departure even two if that is possible. The names linked with don't inspire much confidence Zaniolo Raspadori.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We need to buy a quality midfielder irrespective of Dybala departure even two if that is possible. The names linked with don't inspire much confidence Zaniolo Raspadori.
Dybala doesn't inspire any confidence too. He needs no replacement with SMS + 433. With an improved midfield, forwards should have it easier to score/produce.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dybala doesn't inspire any confidence too. He needs no replacement with SMS + 433. With an improved midfield, forwards should have it easier to score/produce.
We've got absolutely no width for a 433 other than Cuadrado who is nearly 34 and needs his minutes managed. Chiesa is likely going to need a season to get up to speed too.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Do we need to sell big to make the changes we need? Since the capital we haven't really cried poor and said we must sell to bring in players. All I have ever read is the salaries of players that are not in the future plans. Offloading many of these were more of the priority.

Unless MDL wants to jump ship and join a richer club, then I say we keep him.

Fix the midfield...we'll see improvements in defense and forwards straight away.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We've got absolutely no width for a 433 other than Cuadrado who is nearly 34 and needs his minutes managed. Chiesa is likely going to need a season to get up to speed too.
Dybala doesn't give any width too, exactly the opposite.

It's obvious we need wingers, for any formation. We offloaded Kulu to land a costly CF in January. We lost Chiesa to ACL injury. Useless Berna luckily is expiring in a couple of months. That leaves us with Cuadrado - yeah, that's not good enough.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Do we need to sell big to make the changes we need? Since the capital we haven't really cried poor and said we must sell to bring in players. All I have ever read is the salaries of players that are not in the future plans. Offloading many of these were more of the priority.

Unless MDL wants to jump ship and join a richer club, then I say we keep him.

Fix the midfield...we'll see improvements in defense and forwards straight away.
We should keep him unless we get an offer we simply cannot turn down

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We either build the defense around him or sell him and rebuild our old guard with upcoming young established defender
Looking for his performance so far with us, he is not that really solid beast defender. If someone come with right amount of $$ , and Atalanta excercise Demiral option too (very very likely)

We better go for quality & quantity (we need to address old CB line), we need to address the left back area. With uncertainty of Cuadrado contract we need to look for a right back too. especially if we want to rejuvenate the squad with younger players

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Giving him the captain armband smells like giving Pogba the number 10. A fat fuck stunt to market whore him.

Let's do it and show me the money

tenor.gif

Aug 2, 2005
Would not mind it honestly.
I am not even sure who in this team has leader character more than him except Bono & Chillieni.

I would still keep Chillieni next season,, we dont have anyone in the team who can transmit Juve's identity. Unless we start to sign players from leagues champions,, we are losing the identity as the time goes.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)