Matthijs de Ligt (28 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
That “push so far up the field very quickly and let the forward turn you” move is the rubbish he has picked up from Bonucci. Either the forward turns him or he fouls the player from behind in the middle of the park.
Monster game from him tonight otherwise though.
:lol:

Was thinking that it was like Bonucci at the time.

I can see why we do it, you can't stand off them and let them have free run at the defence. But if you get it wrong it creates a big space or you get a yellow. The gap from the defence looked too big to close in time though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As if Rugani is the only available CB in the world. We have a chance to sign a gazillion CBs who are better than Demiral for half the money Atalanta are willing to pay us for him.
Well, lets hope we do. Otherwise, I'd just bring back the CB we already bought and focus on other, more pressing areas.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Can someone do a gif with all his face-save from yesterday? Monster

Yep, out of timing in that play but he actually did the fault where he supposed to do, it was almost a 30 mts shot and he was covering everyone the whole game so he may be a little out of gas by that time

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-02-15_09-08-14.jpg

2025 PLAN

DE LIGT ONLY SEES JUVENTUS

The Dutch has a 120mln release clause and many admirers. But he's happy in Turin and sings: "I am a true Italian"

#Juventus have a plan to extend by a year the contract of #DeLigt to buy some time with respect to the end date of the contract in 2024. The Dutch would have his clause reduced and would definitely stay in bianconero next season as well.

[#Tuttosport via Giovanni Capuano]

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Hope he becomes our first ever non-Italian captain; but looks like it will be Dybarbie :D
Dybarbie as Juventus captain just doesn't sit well with me at all.

It's unfortunate that we don't have many candidates to replace Chiellini and Bonucci as captain at this point.

This is what years of terrorism can do to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)