Matthijs de Ligt (37 Viewers)

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
He had a amazing game yesterday, I voted him as MOTM.

De Ligt during the period that he was at Ajax he received a lot of praise for the things he did besides defending; scoring and giving good passes.

Yesterday for the first time since he’s here I saw him rushing into the midfield whenever two of our mids dropped back too much and the opportunity arose.

Attacking he was a threat, almost had a assist to McKennie who was unfortunate to hit the post. Can’t think of a mistake he defensively made either, somehow many didn’t see what he actually did yesterday.
+also MdL hit the post once and Pegolo saved one of his shot when he joined randomly to one attack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Ppl over react on him, his case is simple, we either agree new contract with him or sell him. In case of sale 90m? Take it and find proper replacement - Botman and Romagnoli. Use rest of the money on midfielder.

endemion

Oct 2, 2007
Ppl over react on him, his case is simple, we either agree new contract with him or sell him. In case of sale 90m? Take it and find proper replacement - Botman and Romagnoli. Use rest of the money on midfielder.
from what i've heard (read), Botman already has an agreement with Milan.
and Botman last week performance? after scoring brilliant goal, those Paris team hummiliate him with six goals :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Keep him at all costs ffs. Stop being a selling club.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably MOTM along with Demiral.

There is no way he should be sold in the summee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why the fuck did we let him go again? And is there option to bring back?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Was almost flawless. Unfortunately the one time he made a mistake they capitalised on it but he saved us on numerous occasions.
That “push so far up the field very quickly and let the forward turn you” move is the rubbish he has picked up from Bonucci. Either the forward turns him or he fouls the player from behind in the middle of the park.
Monster game from him tonight otherwise though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)