Matthijs de Ligt (35 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Explain this to Dybala who wants the same salary as De Ligt.
Right, he doesn't give a shit about tax advantages. He only cares about his paycheck and where it puts him within the club's ranks.
Continue with your penny pinching ways we can't lose Dybala de Ligt Chiesa who are central part of our project as has been mentioned so many times there are so many other players like Ramsey Szczesny Arthur who need to be sold out first to save our money

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Explain this to Dybala who wants the same salary as De Ligt.
Right, he doesn't give a shit about tax advantages. He only cares about his paycheck and where it puts him within the club's ranks.
Just show him the door for all I care.

If rumors are true we already offered him €10+ which is already too much for my taste and not earned on the pitch whatsoever.

If that isn't good enough for him, good riddance.

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #3,484
    He is benched. Once the old guard retires we may risk losing him by then since this club cant see more long term than one game at a time

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    He is benched. Once the old guard retires we may risk losing him by then since this club cant see more long term than one game at a time
    Every time I said that I wished the entire old guard would retire or be sent away, people laughed.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Every time I said that I wished the entire old guard would retire or be sent away, people laughed.
    Not all, there is levels to that. Chiellini at what, 3M? a year (zero amortization?) and when-fit-starter is different to Bonucci who is a designated starter always, who earns double that and who has a high(er) amortization. And who is also a worse defender. I have no problem with a De Ligt, Chiellini, Demiral/Romero/Milenkovic, random 4th choice CB setup. There will be lots of rotation due to Chiellini and his old age and injuries. But with Bonucci, you know he will play 30+ games in the league, so little to no room for the other guys over De Ligt to get chances. We need to find a young LCB that complements De Ligt fast. And sell Bonucci, unless he reduces salary and accepts a 3rd choice role

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Not all, there is levels to that. Chiellini at what, 3M? a year (zero amortization?) and when-fit-starter is different to Bonucci who is a designated starter always, who earns double that and who has a high(er) amortization. And who is also a worse defender. I have no problem with a De Ligt, Chiellini, Demiral/Romero/Milenkovic, random 4th choice CB setup. There will be lots of rotation due to Chiellini and his old age and injuries. But with Bonucci, you know he will play 30+ games in the league, so little to no room for the other guys over De Ligt to get chances. We need to find a young LCB that complements De Ligt fast. And sell Bonucci, unless he reduces salary and accepts a 3rd choice role
    You can't sell Bonucci because he is Chiellini's friend. And you can't move on from Chiellini because he is Nedved's friend. And you can't move on from Nedved because he is Agnelli's friend and so on and so on.

FFS we hired Pirlo because he is their friend :howler: We ended up with Berna and Rabiot because one comes from Buffon's town and the other was his buddy on PSG.

This is not a serious club right now. For the record, Chiellini is one of my favourite players ever.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    You can't sell Bonucci because he is Chiellini's friend. And you can't move on from Chiellini because he is Nedved's friend. And you can't move on from Nedved because he is Agnelli's friend and so on and so on.
    And you don't need to move on from Chiellini in the first place, cause he's still good.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Especially given that Bonucci is back to his embarrassing self.

That guy needs to be booted out of this club along with Turdeski. Fuckers still riding on the fake form from the Euro's.

Players like these are as much a problem as some of the underperforming foreign players at the club, the only difference being, having an Italian passport means you get a zillion more opportunities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)