Matthijs de Ligt (20 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I would leave if I were De Ligt.

With Agnelli gone, Juve will crumble to an Parma level club.

Honestly, Agnelli is amazing in pushing the boundaries of footballing business. We could potentially turn ourselves into a monstrous club. But agnelli failed to allocate the right personnel in footballing talents management.
Losers like Paratici is more suited for inter Milan, engaging with players like matuidis and khediras.

If agnelli has a better PR team and footballing talent management team, we can easily be a club that will change the fabric of football in the coming ten years and talents like de ligt would stay.

With agnelli gone, I wouldn’t be surprised to see us disappear from any global recognition.

When CR7 leaves, many lifelong Juve fans like me will leave. Because we have seen finally seen how Juve is never going to have s winner mentality. To have a CR7 in your team and still not manage to win ECL is seriously tough to accept. You have to be a huge ass loser to not win ECL with CR7

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@sgjuveboy

Juventus may not have huge money for transfers but they have huge value if that makes sense. We will always be winners, this year was just an anomaly. We came from Serie B and made it to 2x CL finals losing to magnificent and historic teams. Our owners are not like Arsenal/United/Spurs owners who only care to make money - we have sporting ambition.

We didn't win the CL because of midfield and when we had the midfield, we couldn't get a prime Ronaldo so it is what it is. As for De Ligt, if he stays he'll develop into a great player and will win multiple trophies if he has sporting ambition. A move to Barcelona won't help him but he's just one player, this year is a clear example of how an organised team will always be greater than the single player. We have the best young defender in the world and the GOAT up front yet we may miss out on CL next year.

I watched us come up from Serie B, lose to Fulham, Del Piero get a standing ovation in Madrid in chronological order. 9 years consecutive league winners and you say we are losers? Come on bro.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I would leave if I were De Ligt.

With Agnelli gone, Juve will crumble to an Parma level club.

Honestly, Agnelli is amazing in pushing the boundaries of footballing business. We could potentially turn ourselves into a monstrous club. But agnelli failed to allocate the right personnel in footballing talents management.
Losers like Paratici is more suited for inter Milan, engaging with players like matuidis and khediras.

If agnelli has a better PR team and footballing talent management team, we can easily be a club that will change the fabric of football in the coming ten years and talents like de ligt would stay.

With agnelli gone, I wouldn’t be surprised to see us disappear from any global recognition.

When CR7 leaves, many lifelong Juve fans like me will leave. Because we have seen finally seen how Juve is never going to have s winner mentality. To have a CR7 in your team and still not manage to win ECL is seriously tough to accept. You have to be a huge ass loser to not win ECL with CR7
Ban worthy imo

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I doubt Barca has cash, they'll likely want to offer us their grossly overpaid players in exchange. Frenkie de Jong is a nice mid, but not at 20m/season. I like Griezmann as well, but surely not at 40m/season or whatever they're paying him. They have some nice kids like Dest, Ansu Fati, Pedri, but none are proven enough for us to consider swapping someone like de Ligt for them, they might turn out to be the next Mbappe, but might as well be the next dos Santos.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
De Ligt must remain the most untouchable player at this club. Not just now, but for the foreseeable future. More than Ronaldo. More than Chiesa.

Barca can have him when he’s 35 and led us to 4 more CL finals ( all of which we’ll lose ofcourse) but they will be great runs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
De Ligt must remain the most untouchable player at this club. Not just now, but for the foreseeable future. More than Ronaldo. More than Chiesa.

Barca can have him when he’s 35 and led us to 4 more CL finals ( all of which we’ll lose ofcourse) but they will be great runs!
In the same year, Bonucci is gonna announce his retirement.

Some serious rebuilding will have to take place @MrMonkey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)