Matthijs de Ligt (10 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
It's more exciting to watch flies fuck during thier spring mating rituals than watch Pirlo "guide" this team. Klopp won't work here, Poch won't work maybe just maybe Pep but I'd try Zidane if available.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Man wth are you people on. This guy is so dominant I can't even remember the last time a defender was this dominant at his age. He is already a top 5 defender and is going to be the world's best defender very soon for years to come.
That is the issue. A top 5 defender who is going to be the world’s best defender won’t exactly be heartened when we can’t even beat peasants like Lyon and Porto.

I wont be surprised to see a big money offer for him this summer. Hopefully he doesn’t want to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 23, 2011
That is the issue. A top 5 defender who is going to be the world’s best defender won’t exactly be heartened when we can’t even beat peasants like Lyon and Porto.

I wont be surprised to see a big money offer for him this summer. Hopefully he doesn’t want to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn't worry too much about it. The teams that were interested in him before he joined us haven't done much better than us over the last 2 years. If we sell him the first summer we receive a big offer for him then shame on us.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
How does a fine male specimen like him end up with such an anorexic girlfriend? Love is blind, but come on man.... He should take some advice from his idol CR7.
Whaaaat?! She is fit af.

Ronaldo’s gf for a man of his stature on the other hand is like ordering a marinara from a pizza menu and is really a moose compared to his previous squeeze Irina. A man of his stature should be hitting up those A listers of Charlize Theron level at least.

Would make it easier too when he fades so we can recoup some money from a rich retirement league like MLS too.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Whaaaat?! She is fit af.

Ronaldo’s gf for a man of his stature on the other hand is like ordering a marinara from a pizza menu and is really a moose compared to his previous squeeze Irina. A man of his stature should be hitting up those A listers of Charlize Theron level at least.

Would make it easier too when he fades so we can recoup some money from a rich retirement league like MLS too.
Anake fit af?? What? Have you actually seen her photos? No breasts, her ass is one of the flattest asses i have seen in my 31 years on this planet. Her face is the only thing that is "fine" on her, but that is something that we cant be sure about since photoshop is making miricles.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Whaaaat?! She is fit af.

Ronaldos girlfriend is miles clear, a woman with curves is to prefer any day of the week over a skeleton.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)