Matthijs de Ligt (9 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’ve been thinking about where to put him once he’s healthy, and i was wondering if anyone else thinks his best fit might be in Bonuccis spot? We know Bonucci is an elite ball playing Cb but it seems long vertical passes are no longer a priority under Pirlo, but rather line breaking one by one. De Ligt is very good at that, and in the defensive phase he’s better than Bonucci. I think he COULD play RCB in place of Danilo but I’m not sure it’s the best utilization of his skillset.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Don't fight it, just let it be.... for me that cap is NY, not the generic I:vidal:NY

Each time I've visited a city with football history, I'd go to their stadiums and buy their shirt.... not anymore cuz I'm broke right now but as soon as I get back on my feet, I would do it again
Which shirt do you buy when a city has more than one club?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
In Bernabeu I even paid extra €5 per letter to personalize one for my kid, and he has a 8 letters name...

- - - Updated - - -

So you own a Real shirt? Yuck :yuck:
Yep, my friend and family knows it and used to give me football shirts in my bday... I got jerseys of teams that I didn't even know how was their name lol

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I’ve been thinking about where to put him once he’s healthy, and i was wondering if anyone else thinks his best fit might be in Bonuccis spot? We know Bonucci is an elite ball playing Cb but it seems long vertical passes are no longer a priority under Pirlo, but rather line breaking one by one. De Ligt is very good at that, and in the defensive phase he’s better than Bonucci. I think he COULD play RCB in place of Danilo but I’m not sure it’s the best utilization of his skillset.
There were some long balls to onrushing Ronaldo last game. I missed those.

I remember FM had deLight being able to play as DM. How old was he when he last played there?

Plot twist when deLight takes over McKennie in that role. Pirlo 360.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Glad to see him back aswell, hope he won’t get rushed though, for now i think we got plenty of options to choose from at the back without actually needing to risk him for this next few games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)