Matthijs de Ligt (11 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He just seems like an intelligent, down to earth player, which is rare these days, especially someone hyped up so early in his career. didn't listen to the retards saying he made the wrong choice (fuck Koeman, absolute retard, garbage manager).

I don't see why he wouldn't stay here for a long time
Raiola is his agent, you can bet he will offer him left and right after two seasons. He needs a fat commission some now and then

Also we have a 150M clause that is active from 202. If he lives up to his potential he'll be sold for big bucks.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
lol at EPL being the best league (save for one season past 10 years).

double lol at messi being best giocatore
Yeah, they guy is not only a physical midget but a mental midget too. Pffff calling him the best when he doesn't even have silverware with his NT despite CONMEBOL organizing a Copa America every fucking year so he wins it. Fucking joke of a tournament...

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Raiola is his agent, you can bet he will offer him left and right after two seasons. He needs a fat commission some now and then

Also we have a 150M clause that is active from 202. If he lives up to his potential he'll be sold for big bucks.
Easy shit. We ask Sassuolo to activate the clause then buy him from them for 160. We lose 10m thats nothing.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Not liking the links (ESPN) of Manchester United being tied to De Ligt “renewed” interest for next transfer window. I wouldn’t like it at all but sadly I could see him being a good fit there.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Not liking the links (ESPN) of Manchester United being tied to De Ligt “renewed” interest for next transfer window. I wouldn’t like it at all but sadly I could see him being a good fit there.
I wouldnt worry much because the equally reliable and respected site CaughtOffside just shared an article by Josh Gmerek-Iftakhar titled Do Manchester United really need to sign this Juventus star? In that article we understand that "De Ligt struggles in Italy, failed to establish a permanent position in the starting XI, with some of his performances being called into question." and also they supposedly have something called Axl Tuanazadegebe who is the future of the club and with rock solid titans like Bailly, Lindelove and Mcguire there isnt really much space for a 20 year old flop from an inferior farmers league club...

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
That tackle on Correa remains one of the most perfectly executed tackles I ever seen. No fear and complete confidence in his ability.
Any tackle on an Athletico Madrid player is a perfect tackle. That club is like a love son of Ramos and Portugese Pepe. Dirty, whore-like, and uneducated.

Seriously Athletico Madrid and sergio Ramos are right up there as public enemy, just behind terrorism and Donald trump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)