Matthijs de Ligt (4 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
What I’m saying is does it pay to be a legend of one of the greatest club? Ended up getting kicked out by his boss. Didn’t earn much from his stint at Celtic and has to be a irrelevant pundit now.

Pogba may not become a legend in his life. But in his career so far, he has already partied and earned way more than keane.

Retired players should just shut the f up and let youngsters find their own way in this new world
Pogba may be a moron but kean is a mean piece of shit. He injured that guy on purpose. Also, he never had 10% of Pogba's quality. Worked hard, though, I'll give him that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I guess people have different expectations of a 70m player who also happens to be the 2nd highest earner in the squad. As long as he doesn't score and own goal or concede a penalty most members here are happy. Good thing that happens about 60% of the games.

Interestingly, most of those same members bitch about Bonucci for weeks after a far better run of games. Takes all sorts..

As for Demiral, most members who wanted to give De Ligt a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and nth chance have written him off after one game.
I doubt he'll get many more chances anyway, since he turned out be another turkish goat fucker.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I guess people have different expectations of a 70m player who also happens to be the 2nd highest earner in the squad. As long as he doesn't score and own goal or concede a penalty most members here are happy. Good thing that happens about 60% of the games.

Interestingly, most of those same members bitch about Bonucci for weeks after a far better run of games. Takes all sorts..

As for Demiral, most members who wanted to give De Ligt a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and nth chance have written him off after one game.
I doubt he'll get many more chances anyway, since he turned out be another turkish goat fucker.
Besides the game against Napoli, he hasn’t had one bad game for us. So you’re talking bollocks. Underrating his performances because of unlucky (and at times blatantly wrong) handball calls is retarded. He also won us a derby, and has absolutely world class in every game since. He looks better than any other CB I’ve seen at this club (or others) at 19/20. And I call bullshit on your Bonucci comments. He has been routinely praised on this forum all season, and rightly so.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Besides the game against Napoli, he hasn’t had one bad game for us. So you’re talking bollocks. Underrating his performances because of unlucky (and at times blatantly wrong) handball calls is retarded. He also won us a derby, and has absolutely world class in every game since. He looks better than any other CB I’ve seen at this club (or others) at 19/20. And I call bullshit on your Bonucci comments. He has been routinely praised on this forum all season, and rightly so.
That's just revisionism. He has had several good games for us, starting against Torino. Before that, he was bad almost every game. The only good game before that, that I can remember is against Leverkusen.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
That's just revisionism. He has had several good games for us, starting against Torino. Before that, he was bad almost every game. The only good game before that, that I can remember is against Leverkusen.
Sorry man but you’re way off on this one. It’s okay to admit you were/are wrong. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Pogba may be a moron but kean is a mean piece of shit. He injured that guy on purpose. Also, he never had 10% of Pogba's quality. Worked hard, though, I'll give him that.
Exactly. One if the best post of this forum!
Keane is just an insecure angry pub dude who became so obsessed with football that he turned into a good player through his hard work. But his insecurity still caused him to make some really criminally degrading decisions.

Pogba on the other hand, is a talented dude that just love the people around him and every now and then parties too hard.

People like Keane should never speak about pogba because they are of different planets.
Roy Keane as a pundit should talk about emre Can or Rincon at best.

I really wish that pogba comes to juve, and form a social media crazy clique with Dybala, De Ligt, CR7, and Bernie. Together, I hope they party their nights away in Turin and win the ECL, and dabbing their way to collect the trophy....right in the haters’ faces.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Sorry man but you’re way off on this one. It’s okay to admit you were/are wrong. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would be happy to be wrong and De Ligt to become one of the best. He's had a good run of games but that doesn't change the fact that he was not performing well before the Torino match.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hesitating as hell. Too very stupid clearance, first one end in Sassuolo second goal even when I would put a lot more blame on Gigi and not just because he couldn't stop a very easy shot, I think Gigi could have gave a yell to MDL or just wait for a easy back pass

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
He needs to focus more. Looks like the VAR team and refs bailed him out of a clear penalty for Sassuolo. Didn’t catch that live.

Ref and Var squad probably felt embarrassed that didnt even review the clear penalty against De Ligt in 56minute so decided to not give a fuck once again and dont do their job...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
People need to chill. Yes the error against Sass was horrid but at other times he is already world class.

Yes he absolutely should be starting, next to Bonucci, until Chiellini is fully recovered. Its not shocking he still makes errors, he's a 20 yo adjusting to Serie A FFS, and he's having to do it during a period in which Sarriball isn't exactly making it easy for him.

what's shocking is how immense he is already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)