Matthijs de Ligt (3 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
roy keane is a beast, everything he says should be considered. alltough i have to admit i dont watch premier league or any of these shows where he talks, i just assume that this guy will have a point
Also disgracefully underated as footballer most people think of him these days as some brute that just went around killing people, when he was a amazing passer of the ball among other things.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
roy keane is a beast, everything he says should be considered. alltough i have to admit i dont watch premier league or any of these shows where he talks, i just assume that this guy will have a point
This guy talks out of his fugging pussy. No doubt he was a great player, but he was dumb to not capitalizing on it by sponsoring more products or wearing nicer clothes and squeezing the tits of football moneyland. Now he is just reduced to a typical old man saying young people ‘has it easy’ and should ‘work hard.’

Advice that any elderly with dementia could say as well.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

The same could be said about Edgar Davids. He was a machine defensively with excellent ability on the ball.
Edgar davids has nice hair and clothes as wel. He packaged himself well and is now a football ambassador. Cool dude that youths look up to.

Roy Keane falls into the category of Pele. Ex great players that is irrelevant now.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
It's not all about money you know. I'm sure Roy Keane will forever be more respected anywhere he goes, than a social media fairy like Pogba.
As the people above has proven you wrong, I would also like to add:

So what if he is forever respected for breaking opponents leg and ‘good passes?’ etc.?
Has he ever enjoyed life like Pogba’s? Driving in bugatti, dripping with swag clothes, partying it up with money earned from advertisement?
Probably not. His life is just filled with bad feelings and insecurity towards ex-bosses and teammates.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As the people above has proven you wrong, I would also like to add:

So what if he is forever respected for breaking opponents leg and ‘good passes?’ etc.?
Has he ever enjoyed life like Pogba’s? Driving in bugatti, dripping with swag clothes, partying it up with money earned from advertisement?
Probably not. His life is just filled with bad feelings and insecurity towards ex-bosses and teammates.
What im saying is that unless Pogba gets his shit together he will be forgotton. While Roy Keane is a legend of one of the greatest clubs.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

literally the only thing i remember about roy keane.
Keane ending haalands career is such a myth dunno why its keeps getting repeated when haaland himself said it wasnt keanes tackle and it was revenge for this when haland and keane got into a tackle and Keane snapped his cruciate ligament and was out for the season and he stood over keane, shouted abuse at him and told him to stop faking it when he was in pain on the ground.

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
What im saying is that unless Pogba gets his shit together he will be forgotton. While Roy Keane is a legend of one of the greatest clubs.
What I’m saying is does it pay to be a legend of one of the greatest club? Ended up getting kicked out by his boss. Didn’t earn much from his stint at Celtic and has to be a irrelevant pundit now.

Pogba may not become a legend in his life. But in his career so far, he has already partied and earned way more than keane.

Retired players should just shut the f up and let youngsters find their own way in this new world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)