Matthijs de Ligt (38 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Is the 2021 buyout clause official, or just something that was floated in the media?

I haven’t heard anything official on it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who cares, it’s more stress than we can handle. Let’s enjoy him while it lasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Goes to show and prove one thing. Kluivert should shut da f up. A bloody nobody these days in he modern era of Instagram football. Move over, Barca turd.

I extremely hate it when outdated ‘star players’ think that they have the rights to comment on modern day footballers. Roy Keane, kluivert, G neville etc. modern footballers deal with different issues compared to their old school work hard era.

Modern footballers have the potential to capitalize on technology and marketing to earn so much that they do not have a work for their whole life after their retirement, while dogs like keane and kluivert have to coach nursery and be a clown on soccer tv shows.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Goes to show and prove one thing. Kluivert should shut da f up. A bloody nobody these days in he modern era of Instagram football. Move over, Barca turd.

I extremely hate it when outdated ‘star players’ think that they have the rights to comment on modern day footballers. Roy Keane, kluivert, G neville etc. modern footballers deal with different issues compared to their old school work hard era.

Modern footballers have the potential to capitalize on technology and marketing to earn so much that they do not have a work for their whole life after their retirement, while dogs like keane and kluivert have to coach nursery and be a clown on soccer tv shows.
You gotta just throw out an "ok boomer," same concept even with a different demographic.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
still have mixed feelings about spending your entire budget on a 20 y/o but, with Chiellini's injury, what a good decision this has been.

This guy is no regular starlet, its understandably taken him a few months, but he is a monster of a CB. If Chiellini is able to come back to fitness and form Sarri may have to switch to a back three.

Gotta make this guy fall in love with Juventus so, regardless of clause, he never even thinks about leaving.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
still have mixed feelings about spending your entire budget on a 20 y/o but, with Chiellini's injury, what a good decision this has been.

This guy is no regular starlet, its understandably taken him a few months, but he is a monster of a CB. If Chiellini is able to come back to fitness and form Sarri may have to switch to a back three.

Gotta make this guy fall in love with Juventus so, regardless of clause, he never even thinks about leaving.
If all goes according to plan, I believe Juve will be the club to be at in 2-3 years, we wont have to worry about anyone leavin unless we want them to.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
You gotta just throw out an "ok boomer," same concept even with a different demographic.
Nah man...even if you are maradona or pele you should still shut the f up and let youth develop their own way.

The only retired footballers who can qualify to give comments are Beckham (rich AF), Zidane (proven winner at managerial level)

Jun 7, 2003

roy keane is a beast, everything he says should be considered. alltough i have to admit i dont watch premier league or any of these shows where he talks, i just assume that this guy will have a point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)