Matthijs de Ligt (33 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
In all honesty, the third goal wasnt really on him. He had his player covered, would have cleared the ball but it just kinda went between his legs. The 2nd Napoli goal was on him, should have made thr full sprint, he just kinda stopped. But still, it was a counter by Napoli so we were really exposed.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
In all honesty, the third goal wasnt really on him. He had his player covered, would have cleared the ball but it just kinda went between his legs. The 2nd Napoli goal was on him, should have made thr full sprint, he just kinda stopped. But still, it was a counter by Napoli so we were really exposed.
The keeper has to come out

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
How easy is the transition from Dutch to Italian language?Walt might be the only one in that defense who has a common language with De Ligt ie English.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Part of me says bench for a game and let Demiral go.

Other part of me isn't worried.
Bench him because of this game and you'll destroy his confidence. Best to let him iron out his mistakes by playing regularly. And if he's going to be our 1st choice CB partnership alongside Bonucci, they'll need time to gel before the crunch CL fixtures. Juve under Sarri can outscore every team in Seria A anyway so we can afford some brain farts for now while they get their shit together at the back. The kid will come good.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That was one of the worst debuts I’ve seen from someone who costs over 50M Euros. But he will only improve from here. They need to make sure his confidence isn’t hit too hard.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Sarri now is forced to bench him in the next game. Demiral or Rugani will now get a try, and rightfully so. You cannot reward De Ligt with a starting place after this travesty. At fault for all three goals, at least partially.

I believe in him. Long term. But he has a long way to go

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You people love to panic. First because he didn't start last week. And now that he did and had a shocker on his debut against our biggest rivals. He will obviously come through with more time.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You people love to panic. First because he didn't start last week. And now that he did and had a shocker on his debut against our biggest rivals. He will obviously come through with more time.
He will. He will be one of the greats, a beast, but after this performance he must be benched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)