Matthijs de Ligt (18 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
A stunning signing for the club at such a great price. Truly a coup for us and looking forward to the next years of his performance. At his wages, he must be a lock to start for us from day 1. Bonucci and Chiellini to split time depending on the health of Chiellini I'd think. Demiral/Rugani as the 4th option (Rugani starts as the 4th option to begin the season until Demiral shows his superior defending).

Jul 10, 2018
So disappointed in Juve not giving us a long video when he is hugging the rest of the boys. But I'm expecting that tomorrow since I saw a behind-the-scenes clip of "De Ligt" turning into "The Ligt", and that was probably for a combined video tomorrow with press-conferance and everything.

Guess it's stressful now since they will fly tomorrow too, so they make it compact - UNFORTUNATELY.

Btw, this is the video im talking about:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I still cannot believe we signed de Ligt. Just like I couldn't believe when we signed Ronaldo.

What we're doing over the past two years is totally weird and totally unlike Juve throughout the history. It seems we badly want the CL and tbh I love the new model. We're finally getting pure world class players while focusing less on quantity.

Title or not it's obvious this policy will bring shitload of new fans and lots of money.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Much better than that "Turn the Ligt on"

- - - Updated - - -

Hold the tear bro, keep it until Buffon lift the Champion league cup and pass it to young De Ligt :dule:
In that case you know it's not gonna be tears, it would be crying our eyes out

- - - Updated - - -

batch_J015457.variant1400x787.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

batch_J015460.variant1400x787.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

batch_J015466.variant1400x787.jpg
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

I'm so excited about this... I can't help myself, I'm 100% straight but if I see this guy I'll kiss him for sure

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Absolutely. Nothing worse than official club accounts who comment on transfer rumors and post fucking memes.
This! It’s like people don’t understand that official accounts have to be somewhat “boring” and as professional as possible. Never do I want to see our club posting shitty memes to appease the brain dead morons on social media.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)