Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This not a saga, he is done for us, they are just dotting the i's and crossing the ts, why fret over anything? Its been clear for a while. Their GM overmars literally said they are just waiting on bank guarantees, nothing else.

So who cares if its today, yesterday or tomorrow? It's done either way unless he miraculously fails the medical.
It's been done for a while yes yet nothing official from our end even though we are all 100% convinced he is comming it's still been a long slow painful tease to see it announced.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's been done for a while yes yet nothing official from our end even though we are all 100% convinced he is comming it's still been a long slow painful tease to see it announced.
We have agreed with the player for a while, but the club Ajax we only shortly agreed fee with. And we are paying them, its huge deal, gurantees and check and balances has to happen that take little time. There is little to nothing unknown in this process. Its happening. The agent, the sellers GM said it, what else do we need.

So unless they are fooling around, people in this thread need to chill, we got this thing on lock.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
This not a saga, he is done for us, they are just dotting the i's and crossing the ts, why fret over anything? Its been clear for a while. Their GM overmars literally said they are just waiting on bank guarantees, nothing else.

So who cares if its today, yesterday or tomorrow? It's done either way unless he miraculously fails the medical.
Definitely know its a done deal but like all things having to do with transfers nothing is as good as the ole "official" as well as I'd love to see him in training as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)