Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If we lose him, it won't be such a big disappointment cuz it was always a very real possibility. But damn, there's no player I wanted more this summer, just thought there was no chance
We addressed the midfield, we can gamble on chiellini-bonucci pairing one more year, i really think we are good with the players we currently have. Any improvement would require a lot of funds which would mean weakening another area to make it work. That's why as disgusting as icardi is it would mean improving without sacrificing much. I think the arrival of de ligt will mean one big name getting sold.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We addressed the midfield, we can gamble on chiellini-bonucci pairing one more year, i really think we are good with the players we currently have. Any improvement would require a lot of funds which would mean weakening another area to make it work. That's why as disgusting as icardi is it would mean improving without sacrificing much. I think the arrival of de ligt will mean one big name getting sold.
I think the spina's plusvalenza is in part paying for De Ligt
I think if we sell the deadwood plus all the smaller profits we've made form orsolini, audero, Lirola etc we are fine

The only other signing I could see is Icardi or a Zaniolo type if we sell Matuidi along with Higuain, Mandzukic, Khedira etc

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Marc Overmars expects the #DeLigt deal with Juventus to be 100% very soon. "The end is near. It's about the guarantees with the bank, Ajax are very strict with that. I hope things get done quickly and they'll figure it out. They're Italians." (@VI_nl)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
As long as Woj, Chiello, AS, Pjanic, CR and Moise are kept, I'm cool

- - - Updated - - -

What's @Fake Melo saying?

Apr 17, 2013
Marc Overmars expects the #DeLigt deal with Juventus to be 100% very soon. "The end is near. It's about the guarantees with the bank, Ajax are very strict with that. I hope things get done quickly and they'll figure it out. They're Italians." (@VI_nl)
"They're Italians." What arrogance.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Catalans are partially Italian. Transfer to Barca confirmed :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)