Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I guess people who want Icunti here really like taking it up the ass or being controlled and manipulated by women - a bunch of emasculated cuckolds.
Not really, it's just a matter of taste, for instance if someone like the taste of their own stools why can't anyone choose Wanda-Whining-little boy over Paulo?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah looks promising, i don't want icardi here by any stretch but if we can get him for like 20-30 it ain't so bad
I really don't like the guy: he's a "professional scorer" (to use an NBA term that is bandied around a lot), but I can't stomach the thought of him in a Juve jersey. I also want us to further strengthen that midfield, and sell Khedira and Sensitive Tubby before it's too late.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It’s crazy but he literally has the upper hand against inter.

He will go at a massive discount wherever he goes
I read their forum and they say that, apparently, zhang, the owner, made a promise that icardi will not be sold to juve regardless of the price, but he also left beppe full decision power at the club, and beppe would want to sell for plusvalenza. Inda fans though are still hoping for a straight swap with dybi or kean + 20 mil. lol.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Why settle with MDL just because almighty MANU got the best CB out there? Who would be a second best choice? David Luis? Rojo? Baily? C'mon guys, we can do this

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I really don't like the guy: he's a "professional scorer" (to use an NBA term that is bandied around a lot), but I can't stomach the thought of him in a Juve jersey. I also want us to further strengthen that midfield, and sell Khedira and Sensitive Tubby before it's too late.
Nobody knows what the NBA is bro. And even if they did, nobody would care anyway.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
lol imagine we sign DL and he become new Criscito

i would enjoy the salty tears of despair from members here
I think Criscito could have been much better than he ended with 2 crucial changes
1. Club choosing which was very poor
2. Era - His era was a bit problematic as it started good but then became more attacking with time and now players like him means nothing - Just look at MDS - He is quite good at defending but his attacking game isnt really a great one and the whole forum treats him like he is "not worthy of our bench" when infact he is quite a good option coming from the bench.. In a different era he would be considered a much better player..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)