Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cancelo will be the first one sold.

We will find it hard to get rid of the likes of Khedira, Mandzukic, Higuain as they are all in their 30s on high salaries and Pjaca who is permanently injured will probably be loaned out for years on end. Perin will probably be an easy sale to Benfica.

Icardi will be the next (and last) purchase imo if we managed to get rid of Mandzukic and Higuain.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I hope @Hustini tracks the right flight this weekend. :sigh:

@Wittl @j0ker

I guess I need you guys to have flightradar24 open 24/7 and see when that plane leaves for Turin.
I‘m sorry, it‘s weekend, and I‘m not working, so not really time for tracking planes. I‘m in the bandroom now, second etage underground, almost no internet there, but @Akshen and @j0ker will be with you.

Forza tracking planes! :heart:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Cancelo will be the first one sold.

We will find it hard to get rid of the likes of Khedira, Mandzukic, Higuain as they are all in their 30s on high salaries and Pjaca who is permanently injured will probably be loaned out for years on end. Perin will probably be an easy sale to Benfica.

Icardi will be the next (and last) purchase imo if we managed to get rid of Mandzukic and Higuain.
If we sell Cancelo and only purchase Icardi who covers rb? I don’t see how that will be the way it goes

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
tumblr_o23gnxpZXa1r8brruo1_500.gif

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.ajax.nl/streams/actueel/ajax-reist-met-28-spelers-af-naar-oostenrijk.htm

Ajax is zaterdagmiddag met 28 spelers vertrokken naar het trainingskamp in Bramberg, Oostenrijk. In afwachting op een eventuele transfer reist Matthijs de Ligt niet mee met de groep.

Ajax left Saturday afternoon with 28 players to the training camp in Bramberg, Austria. Awaiting a possible transfer, Matthijs de Ligt does not travel with the group.

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)