Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm so happy we seem to have pulled the deal off. This was a dream signing. I really dig the moves we've made for the defence and it shows astute forward planning as well as scouting for Demiral and Romero. All three defenders have beyond impressive characteristics especially de Ligt and Demiral. We're set with a monster of a defence.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Shame we couldn't replace BBC with other Italians e.g. Caldara but MDL, Demiral and Romero are the CBs of the future. I'm hoping for another back three honestly....

MDL - Bonucci - Chiellini. I feel like Bonucci and Chiellini are at their best in a back three. If MDL can play sweeper as well as Bonucci and Demiral is good enough to start then he can be my guest but Bonucci at his best is a great asset and he would suit Sarri's football no doubt.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't understand the Delpiero06 references, but I've seen them a lot lately. Who dat? Can someone refresh my memory?
Juventuz leading alternative news source for when you realize you can't trust the mainstream that promised you Pep.
fake news from Kyle.
Yea fuck him...oh wait, you said Kyle, not Markblano

I've tried. But he's just too charming
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)