Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Not long before the transfer fee record hits 500M
Revenues aren’t keeping up with transfer fees and wages. Even the biggest clubs like Barcelona are struggling to keep their finances in check. All the major leagues have negotiated TV deals for the next 5-6 years, meaning revenues won’t explode for the next few years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Revenues aren’t keeping up with transfer fees and wages. Even the biggest clubs like Barcelona are struggling to keep their finances in check. All the major leagues have negotiated TV deals for the next 5-6 years, meaning revenues won’t explode for the next few years.
When I say not long, I mean like within 10 years.

The inflation in football is insane, and probably unsustainable, there has to be a ceiling at some point. But at the rates transfer fees have increased since the 90s, 500M isn't far away.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I like the player and all, but I'm a bit disappointed in the saga to be honest.

Where are the helicopters? Where are the private jets?

Where are the topless women, the media frenzy and plot twists?

I think we should save our money, and go for our long term target and hero instead, someone who could be our air, bread and water:

Floro Flores

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I like the player and all, but I'm a bit disappointed in the saga to be honest.

Where are the helicopters? Where are the private jets?

Where are the topless women, the media frenzy and plot twists?

I think we should save our money, and go for our long term target and hero instead, someone who could be our air, bread and water:

Floro Flores
Icardi's thread... ?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I was actually at a rock festival in Belgium the weekend the Ronaldo transfer went down. What an amazing weekend that was.
My girl insisted I go with her to see Queen (without Freddie obviously) in Dublin.

It was as shit as to be expected but I just stood drinking Desperado's and beer while reading Tuz the entire gig while she danced about and sang songs around me.

What a night. :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)