Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anyone else think we gonna get screwed at the last minute and he ends up at Barca/PSG?
You are asking to troll the easy sheep? Because seriously, he is so ours. There is nothing to worry about. I don't get why everything has happen asap or people lose their shit. Some deals get obvious after a while, and this is one of them. Just give them time.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You are asking to troll the easy sheep? Because seriously, he is so ours. There is nothing to worry about. I don't get why everything has happen asap or people lose their shit. Some deals get obvious after a while, and this is one of them. Just give them time.
Nothing to worry about? :disagree:

It's Raiola, he could be negotiating with Barca/PSG behind our backs and next thing you know, it's Monday and one of those clubs has ponied up 75M without bonuses and are ready to ANNOUNCE.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Nothing to worry about? :disagree:

It's Raiola, he could be negotiating with Barca/PSG behind our backs and next thing you know, it's Monday and one of those clubs has ponied up 75M without bonuses and are ready to ANNOUNCE.
He could be, but I doubt Raiola would jeopardize his decades long relationship with Juve over nothing. It’s not as if Barca and PSG will pay him a higher commission and De Ligt a better salary. They were hesistant to match our offer in the first place.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Rumors from Turin say that if things go in a certain way, #DeLigt could arrive in Italy tomorrow night and make medical visits on Saturday. [Momblano]

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Icardi CL experience is 6 games in group stage last season. His NT experience is 8 games in friendlies and WC qualifiers. The teams he has played for in Serie A have finished 4th twice, both times barely, all the other seasons it was lower. I think it's safe to say that at 26 he has never been tested on the big occasion, it's one thing to score against Juve when you're trailing 26 points behind and quite another when you're locked in a title race.

I think both Icardi and Lukaku on the current market cost ~70m as both are relatively young strikers that guarantee you goals. Paying 160m for Icardi is a stretch, this summer he's available on a bargain yet they can't find a buyer.

We shouldn't buy neither though as we already have Ronaldo, Dybala, Mario and Kean, all of whom are one way players, you can't have more than 2 attackers in your lineup in modern game.
Exactly. Icardi hasn't been tested, Lukaku failed to make a difference at the big stage. Big difference.

Agreed on the not needing both part but Mario is done here. We should really cut him loose and replace him adequately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)