Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Dude, Icardi scored more goals against Juve alone than Lukaku ever did in total against top opponents. So if Lukaku is worth 80 mil, we should buy Icardi at 60 and sell him at 160 immediately. Pains me to defend the ass once again but he is twice the player Lukaku is.

Yes, Lukaku is good against the minnows but doesn't warrant an 80 mil pricetag...
Icardi CL experience is 6 games in group stage last season. His NT experience is 8 games in friendlies and WC qualifiers. The teams he has played for in Serie A have finished 4th twice, both times barely, all the other seasons it was lower. I think it's safe to say that at 26 he has never been tested on the big occasion, it's one thing to score against Juve when you're trailing 26 points behind and quite another when you're locked in a title race.

I think both Icardi and Lukaku on the current market cost ~70m as both are relatively young strikers that guarantee you goals. Paying 160m for Icardi is a stretch, this summer he's available on a bargain yet they can't find a buyer.

We shouldn't buy neither though as we already have Ronaldo, Dybala, Mario and Kean, all of whom are one way players, you can't have more than 2 attackers in your lineup in modern game.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
id love to see everyone here getting mad at Lukaku for being a black hole in link up play,
dont want him anywhere near the squad, he isnt clinical enough to make up for his lack of actual talent

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I think he will be a good striker under Conte against leaser opposition, but will fail terrible against the big boys, were his rapist first touch will be exposed and he just cant bulldose his way through defenses. He is in no way a 75m striker more like a 30-35m.
De Ligt will eat him alive :D

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
You guys got it all wrong. He is coming and will be announced on Saturday. But this is all a secret deal we made with Barcelona where they agreed to let us have him until January. Then he goes to Barca and we will pay his wages and the full transfer fee. We get to train him for four months and Barca get around FFP restrictions. Can’t believe no one has reported on this yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)