Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2018
De Ligt to Juventus should be complete within the next 48 hours. He will be presented this Saturday and be a part of Juve's tour of Asia. Juventus are expected to pay €67m plus bonuses. [De Telegraaf]

It's a done deal within 48 hours. De Telegraaf said this, so no Gazetta or whatever bullcrap.
Lets fuckin go, no more waiting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
De Telegraaf and most specific Mike is the most trustworthy Ajax source, basically the dutch Agresti. He wouldnt say words like that if it truly wasnt within 48 hours. Calma.
haven't de Telegraaf already reported stuff like de Ligt is very close to Juve multiple times though? similar with Agresti and Sarri, multiple reliable Italian sources made every second day Sarri day for weeks before he actually signed. I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Lukaku is a beast though, under Conte he'll be a 20+ goals striker easily
I think he will be a good striker under Conte against leaser opposition, but will fail terrible against the big boys, were his rapist first touch will be exposed and he just cant bulldose his way through defenses. He is in no way a 75m striker more like a 30-35m.

Jul 10, 2018
haven't de Telegraaf already reported stuff like de Ligt is very close to Juve multiple times though? similar with Agresti and Sarri, multiple reliable Italian sources made every second day Sarri day for weeks before he actually signed. I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.
Doesn't matter really. De Telegraaf was the absolute first who reported De Ligt to Juve, in a serious matter so to say. And the article was super accurate and trustworthy. So I don't really know whether you question his reliability (you shouldnt) or you're just tired of hearing soon? Because I am too.
The quote I posted, didn't only say soon, it said within 48 hours. Which is a great answer in my opiniom.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I think he will be a good striker under Conte against leaser opposition, but will fail terrible against the big boys, were his rapist first touch will be exposed and he just cant bulldose his way through defenses. He is in no way a 75m striker more like a 30-35m.
I rate him higher than Icardi and that guy would be going for 75m if not for the whole pr fiasco, that's just the market nowadays. and 3 points are 3 points either you're playing Juve or Spal, in the league I'd say it's a good thing that someone is consistently good against the small clubs, because most games Inter are gonna play against inferior opposition

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I rate him higher than Icardi and that guy would be going for 75m if not for the whole pr fiasco, that's just the market nowadays. and 3 points are 3 points either you're playing Juve or Spal, in the league I'd say it's a good thing that someone is consistently good against the small clubs, because most games Inter are gonna play against inferior opposition
Dude, Icardi scored more goals against Juve alone than Lukaku ever did in total against top opponents. So if Lukaku is worth 80 mil, we should buy Icardi at 60 and sell him at 160 immediately. Pains me to defend the ass once again but he is twice the player Lukaku is.

Yes, Lukaku is good against the minnows but doesn't warrant an 80 mil pricetag...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)