Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2019
Highly unlikely don't worry about it.
Thanks, this is my first real Mercato so I was wondering how often stuff like that happens.

Would depend on how the player (and more importantly Raiola) react to that news. I find it very unlikely Ajax would want them sticking around unhappy.
Thanks, let's hope this get wrapped up ASAP.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
@Mark

Have you heard the rumor that the only reason de Ligt signed with Juve is because the club pulled some strings to end Raiola's suspension? The amount of butthurt over this signing from Barca/PSG/United fans along with jealous Milanese fans makes this all the more sweeter.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,585
    @Mark

Have you heard the rumor that the only reason de Ligt signed with Juve is because the club pulled some strings to end Raiola's suspension? The amount of butthurt over this signing from Barca/PSG/United fans along with jealous Milanese fans makes this all the more sweeter.
    I didn't hear that and don't believe it.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    @Mark

Milan fans? I think they should realize by now that their rivals are Sampdoria and Torino, not Juve or Napoli.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    @Mark

Even if it’s true, who gives a fuck. Let Raiola bring us world-class players and let those other loser butthurt fags burn at us signing MDL.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Lukaku is a beast though, under Conte he'll be a 20+ goals striker easily
    I agree with this. Even though he’s a complete oaf, he will manage to terrorise a lot of Serie A defenders. Scoring a lot of shinners, miss hits and even falling on to the ball and it still going in.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Juventus & Matthijs De Ligt are getting closer & closer - The deal is expected to be concluded in the next hours, before Ajax departs for an Austrian tour, Juventus made an offer of €67m, Ajax could accept around €70m. [Gazzetta]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)