Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventus' new offer for De Ligt is €71 mill + bonus and it could reach around €77 mill total. The deal is quite close and De Ligt could accompany the team to Asia. [Sportitalia]

remember to thank :mino: we surely would've been outpriced on this if it weren't for him.

If only we could've got De Jong too. That guy is a fucking beast, singlehandedly bossing midfields in the CL

Aug 26, 2014
remember to thank :mino: we surely would've been outpriced on this if it weren't for him.

If only we could've got De Jong too. That guy is a fucking beast, singlehandedly bossing midfields in the CL
You are right he's not doing this for the fat commission he does it because he cares for us. Bring Pogba back too fat man we love you :sheik::sheik:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You are right he's not doing this for the fat commission he does it because he cares for us. Bring Pogba back too fat man we love you :sheik::sheik:
lol its his job no shit he is doing it for money what matters is he is getting us the most in demand teenager in Europe for that commission.

I know that the Pogba to United deal soured many folks on Raiola but our relationship with him is clearly a net positive for us.

Aug 26, 2014
lol its his job no shit he is doing it for money what matters is he is getting us the most in demand teenager in Europe for that commission.

I know that the Pogba to United deal soured many folks on Raiola but our relationship with him is clearly a net positive for us.
I couldn't care less about Pogba he'll never wear a Juve jersey again, as for De Ligt you are making as if we are getting a discount on him and we are not. Wait for the deal to go trough and you'll see.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I couldn't care less about Pogba he'll never wear a Juve jersey again, as for De Ligt you are making as if we are getting a discount on him and we are not. Wait for the deal to go trough and you'll see.
No I am claiming we are likely only getting him at all because of Raiola. You don't think City, Madrid, Barca, PSG were all considering this guy? Teams that can still financially out compete us.

But no of course we pay Raiola these comissions for no reason other than being total cucks. Marotta couldn't negotiate and now Paratici can't negotiate so we have to pay because we are weak :cry:

Aug 26, 2014
No I am claiming we are likely only getting him at all because of Raiola. You don't think City, Madrid, Barca, PSG were all considering this guy? Teams that can still financially out compete us.

But no of course we pay Raiola these comissions for no reason other than being total cucks. Marotta couldn't negotiate and now Paratici can't negotiate so we have to pay because we are weak :cry:
You cannot say that we can't compete with the top clubs financially now. So it's not only because of Railoa but I agree the fat man plays his part.

My point is that we will pay more when we deal with Raiola at the end. Who's to say he doesn't have a clause inserted like in the Pogba deal for a fat commission next time he decides to ship him off to another club, as you say we are being total cucks. Just hope this kid proves why we want him here so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)