Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You cannot say that we can't compete with the top clubs financially now. So it's not only because of Railoa but I agree the fat man plays his part.

My point is that we will pay more when we deal with Raiola at the end. Who's to say he doesn't have a clause inserted like in the Pogba deal for a fat commission next time he decides to ship him off to another club, as you say we are being total cucks. Just hope this kid proves why we want him here so much.
Yes i absolutely can say that.

Maybe he does have a clause in the contract, maybe De Ligt does have a release clause too.

Lets say we sign De Ligt and 4-5 years down the road he goes when City activates his 150mil release clause. Overall the deal has still been a massive net positive for Juventus.

I don't think its fair to say paying Raiola a fee for getting him is overpaying when he wouldn't be coming here without our Raiola relationship.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2014
Yes i absolutely can say that.

Maybe he does have a clause in the contract, maybe De Ligt does have a release clause too.

Lets say we sign De Ligt and 4-5 years down the road he goes when City activates his 150mil release clause. Overall the deal has still been a massive net positive for Juventus.
You are jumping the gun, wait for it to finalize and let us see the details first. Lets see Raiolas commission first and what clauses he has put in there.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Dont want De Ligt here. Is too in love with his girl, constantly posting "i love you"s on instagram. He seems immature. Its a big risk buying a player like this, we saw what hapenned with Dybala since he broke up with his ex. I would hate to see de Ligt start making suchi videos, like Dybala did, to try and go over the pain of a break up instead of focusing hard on training.

Dont Buy!!!!

Jul 22, 2016
Dont want De Ligt here. Is too in love with his girl, constantly posting "i love you"s on instagram. He seems immature. Its a big risk buying a player like this, we saw what hapenned with Dybala since he broke up with his ex. I would hate to see de Ligt start making suchi videos, like Dybala did, to try and go over the pain of a break up instead of focusing hard on training.

Dont Buy!!!!
Right. Just buy them mofos who fuck their teammates girlfriends.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Dont Buy!!!!
Seriously whats wrong with him loving his gf. I say he’s real man. Moratta became a man when he got his serious GF Alice. Id rather have a player who has a serious relationship than a guy who doesnt have a relationship and goes clubbing everynight or pays for whores like Rus does.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Today we will get confirmation that Ajax accepted Juve’s bid. Tomorrow Medical. Wednesday it is.

Chiellini - De Ligt is the scariest CB parntership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)