Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I can add that the guy from de telefraaf also mentioned that De Ligt has a deal with Juve, and also that we are the only active team trying to close for De Ligt (the rest has probably given up, they know De Ligt choose Juve)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don't know why we would even be linked with new FWs. Ronaldo, Dybala, Kean come on the last thing we need is a new FW
I had no idea either. Something doesn add up. The other day there were reports that Juve won't let go Dybala, also not long ago it was reported that Kean will not be sold or loaned out, I hope they are not selling Ronaldo :lol:

Jul 13, 2010
If we got MDL, I think we're not buying anymore. Time to sell Khedira, De Sciglio, Rugani,...
I guess it depends on who we sell. if both Manbro and Higgy, then we might pounce for a striker, if both of khedira and matuidi, we might bring someone as well. I would not change our defence any more after MDL signing

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I dont Care if we overpay! Its a no brainer! He is the mbappe of Defenders. No fucking Way we wont be close the double that figures when he someday moves on. In my 30 years I have never seen a defender that good, and with that leadership when only 19.

OFF tonic: Can someone explain to me why we are trying to offload Cancelo? I just dont get it. The guy has enomours potential. And was without a doubt out Best performer in the first half of the season. That he isnt good at defending? No freaking WB Can defend in modern football, Sandro may be the only one, but almost all the WB are transformed wingers, and defends like shit! And more importantly, its almost imposible to find a World class rb. Name me one?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I dont Care if we overpay! Its a no brainer! He is the mbappe of Defenders. No fucking Way we wont be close the double that figures when he someday moves on. In my 30 years I have never seen a defender that good, and with that leadership when only 19.

OFF tonic: Can someone explain to me why we are trying to offload Cancelo? I just dont get it. The guy has enomours potential. And was without a doubt out Best performer in the first half of the season. That he isnt good at defending? No freaking WB Can defend in modern football, Sandro may be the only one, but almost all the WB are transformed wingers, and defends like shit! And more importantly, its almost imposible to find a World class rb. Name me one?
Rumors are he is a spoiled brat who won't behave or follow direction in training. I am inclined to believe this otherwise it would make no sense to sell him.

Or maybe we simply viewed him as tool for plusvalenza and instead sold Spinach? :boh: We shall see I guess.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Damn it's really done deal with the player , its just Ajax that are trying to get more money and in this interview Mino is already mentioning court of arbitration and that he gave an advice to De Ligt's no to go there yet
https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/1428...eferral&utm_content=/football/1076088121.html

An arbitration case is out of the question for us and we take a professional approach," says agent Mino Raiola in advance.
The opening bid for Ajax from Juventus, which already has an oral agreement with De Ligt about a five-year contract, amounts to fifty million euros without bonuses. "Too low," Ajax says. "Completely according to agreement," Mino Raiola, the defender's agent, would argue.

So Ajax are playing dirty here smh:
De Ligt relies on an appointment that would have been made last summer with the Amsterdam club management. In exchange for a longer stay of at least one season in the Johan Cruijff ArenA, a transfer would be involved in which, according to witnesses (read: father Frank de Ligt and supervisor Barry Hulshoff), an amount of between 45 and 50 million euros would have been mentioned. It would not have been necessary to put black-on-white, because Ajax 'would be out with a club within five minutes'.
The difficult negotiations and Raiola's reputation as a tough businessman provide an explosive mixture. De Ligt, however, does not want it to explode. 'Reporting sick' is not an option for the player with an Ajax heart. "And an arbitration case is out of the question for us," said the agent. ,, I also advised Matthijs, because it does not suit his style and lifestyle. ”The player only hopes that Juventus and Ajax will show the will to get out and that the deal is completed quickly.

Marc Overmars has been asked for a response, but does not want to comment.

- - - Updated - - -

So if I understood everything right the last summer these motherfuckers from Ajax have made a verbal? agreement with De Ligt and his agents that they will sell him if next summer some club will offer 45-50 millions but now after he had a huge season they want more money and disrespect their agreement with the player :sergio:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)