Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Sadly it looks like there will be no bus from Ajax wishing de Ligt good luck hanging around Turin. :sigh: Thanks Raiola, was it really worth it for 25m euro? We missed on a bus with a cocksucking message. :sigh:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Yeah, even if they had an agreement and there is nothing on paper... Than it will be an never ending story and he'll end up at City, Bayern of Barca.
To end up in another club they will have to deal with Raiola, it doesn't sound like Raiola will sit down with someone else to START negotiation :lol: , his negotiations for the player are over.
That ship has sailed.
He's working on closing this shit with Ajax.and he will.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
To end up in another club they will have to deal with Raiola, it doesn't sound like Raiola will sit down with someone else to START negotiation :lol: , his negotiations for the player are over.
That ship has sailed.
He's working on closing this shit with Ajax.and he will.
:agree:

The horse has bolted now. It’s just a matter of time before this blonde bombshell joins us.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wtf is this ??? They can’t do that! They’re literally reporting the opposite of what the true story is , is it even legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People are doing this on football + politics + other - Yet no one says anything as long as you cant 100% rule it out as there will always be people who believe it is true..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
That's quite humble from him. Kudos
well that's his gains from the move Ajax-Juventus
Then he'll have his share over player wages which should be 3%/year 8+4bonus do the math.
Then we agreed to put a release clause that nobody else wanted to do....
What more can we do to please him?
I mean we can't always give him 20m as agent fee like we did with Pogba.
Also there is Kean we're talking about....
Contract expiring and deciding his fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)