Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Why do you choose to believe the news that we have an agreement with the player and not believe the news that other clubs had better offers for Ajax?
They both might be true.
But IMO after having everything sorted out with the player and Raiola(it probably took days if not weeks) including release clause and their both bonuses we have an easier job left to do rather than looking to start convincing Raiola and meet him.

So I see it as negotiation with Raiola is more complex than with Ajax.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
They both might be true.
But IMO after having everything sorted out with the player and Raiola(it probably took days if not weeks) including release clause and their both bonuses we have an easier job left to do rather than looking to start convincing Raiola and meet him.

So I see it as negotiation with Raiola is more complex than with Ajax.
Though this has not been confirmed by either Marotta or Juve management. It’s all media reporting, I believe media know something but it’s not 100%.

Btw isnt he suppose to land today?

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Like I said we have De Ligt in our hands. Barca and even PSG backed off. If we stop penny pinching De Ligt will come. Our chances are 99%.
This time I am the guru. I told you from the beginning Guardiola was not coming. De Ligt is coming if we are smart and pay 10/15 mil. more.
Better than paying 60 min. for that ass of Icardi. By the way CR7 will be or center forward next season with Dybala next to him in a 4-3-1-2.
my other prediction. By the way I am not a guru:)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Though this has not been confirmed by either Marotta or Juve management. It’s all media reporting, I believe media know something but it’s not 100%.

Btw isnt he suppose to land today?
let's see...latest reports were that Juve wants him to be here by Wednesday when team returns to training.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Gradually, the odds continue to shorten.

1/3 Juventus
4/1 Barcelona
7/1 Man Utd
9/1 PSG
40/1 Man City
50/1 Tottenham
50/1 Real Madrid
66/1 Bayern Munich
66/1 Liverpool
100/1 Arsenal

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why do you choose to believe the news that we have an agreement with the player and not believe the news that other clubs had better offers for Ajax?
I think other teams made offers, and Ajax probably accepted them, but I am under the impression that the player wants to come here. Let's just call it a hunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)